this is a ship I could get behind

• they seem compatible with the personalities they show and they look great side by side

Hardcore fans from both sides, don't kill me :pepe-cross:

fa2920c4d6c85dd05f1cb00407ae3a5e.jpg

7fdc1122780ae41800ca219cbe317626.jpg

• no, just no :pepenomad:

y'all need to stop fantasizing about bts and bp ships. at least be original and pair them with other groups, make it exciting

• No one will be getting behind me with this one?

That is a shame :peperain::peperain:

• Taehyung seems to be interested in rich & lowkey girls. Rose seems to be fit this type :blushing:

obviously I'm trolling.

• Jaehyun and Rose look better...sorry.... nawt a shipper but V? nah...

• Yeah they have similar personalities and tastes so I guess they would make a good pair, at least platonically

What made you come to this conclusion tho?? lol

• i'm genuinely curious, can v actually date rose???eldest sons in korea cannot marry a foreigner but rose has dual citizenship idk how does it play out

• Yall ship them with literally everyone lol. Stop

• Yeah they have similar personalities and tastes so I guess they would make a good pair, at least platonically

What made you come to this conclusion tho?? lol

watching both groups content I realised they are similar in taste and could work out as a couple so I thought wow that actually plausible

lol

• watching both groups content I realised they are similar in taste and could work out as a couple so I thought wow that actually plausible

lol

Rose fits jungkook's type more.

• Actually Jisoo suits Taehyung more, he needs a calm, funny and patient partner

• as long as its not delusional shipping ig

like those weird liskook fanfics.

there's a difference between thinking idols are compatible and shipping them tho lol :smirks2:

• taehyung and jisoo suits more but both of them dating non idol-rumor

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!