im worried for blackpink

• Really? I can get drugs quickly in my country, but I have never taken them. And I have friends who do. Just because you can get drugs quickly and you know people around you who use drugs doesn't mean that they will use them. Apart from the fact that not every American takes drugs. I am pretty sure that all members are well aware of the risks of drugs. Both health and career related.

This thread is full of false concern. You might as well be worried about BTS, right? lol.

• Really? I can get drugs quickly in my country, but I have never taken them. And I have friends who do. Just because you can get drugs quickly and you know people around you who use drugs doesn't mean that they will use them. Apart from the fact that not every American takes drugs. I am pretty sure that all members are well aware of the risks of drugs. Both health and career related.

This thread is full of false concern. You might as well be worried about BTS, right? lol.

BTS always the star in any Blink thread, even here

I don't follow BTS that much anymore but I don't think they have ever attended these parties of western celebs. When I was a stan they used to do vlives after award show appearances rather than going to after parties.

This is nothing new for YG artists though. If you have been k-pop fan for a while, you would know that YG also made CL & GD attend these types of parties with western celebs when they were not even as big as Blackpink. So this seems like a YG strategy to get that western clout if anything.

Jennie and Rose are attending these parties just to keep Blackpink relevant enough in the west. It is visible through their behaviour that they are just putting on an act there. That's why I can understand Jisoo and Lisa not attending. Those two cannot fake nor speak English good enough.

It doesn't mean they'll use them but it doesn't mean they won't either. It's obvious they look up to these American celebs and influencers in high regard, so it's a valid concern. When people look up to others, they'd do things to be more like them even if it means self-destruction.

I know a lot of people troll for attention but this is a valid concern.

• It doesn't mean they'll use them but it doesn't mean they won't either. It's obvious they look up to these American celebs and influencers in high regard, so it's a valid concern. When people look up to others, they'd do things to be more like them even if it means self-destruction.

I know a lot of people troll for attention but this is a valid concern.

Thanks. It's pretty annoying when anytime a concern is brought up and fans don't know how to respond, they just dismiss it as fake concern.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!