im worried for blackpink

• everyone knows america is very supportive of weed and drugs, we all also know how tied their celebrities are to drugs. i really feel chaennie should stay away from these influencers before they get roped in on drugs.

Approved the thread.
  • erk;erijpovkfkj; rfejofkljkl LMAO

• You worded this in a funny way, but that's a valid concern. It's not a secret that many American celebrities and influencers openly glorify drug use. I'm sure the same happens in Korean circles; they're just not as open about it.

• You worded this in a funny way, but that's a valid concern. It's not a secret that many American celebrities and influencers openly glorify drug use. I'm sure the same happens in Korean circles; they're just not as open about it.

it probably happens in korean circles but there's an element of shame in it since its against the law there, whilst americans (the influencers) anyway have a completely different outlook where you're weird af if you're not doing the drugs with them since everyone else does it.

• I mean they are in a label that is known for drugs and nicknamed pharmacy and they got by ok

• One of TBL producers got busted for cocaine. I doubt he was just buying for himself. With COVID and the lack of marathon-like concerts the artists probably don't need as much cocaine as they did before. They should all just travel to the US to get prescriptions for adderall.

• it probably happens in korean circles but there's an element of shame in it since its against the law there, whilst americans (the influencers) anyway have a completely different outlook where you're weird af if you're not doing the drugs with them since everyone else does it.

You sound very naive.

• As an American, it's so easy to avoid drugs here. Just don't do them, just because someone is famous doesn't mean when they come to America they're suddenly gonna start sniffing crack and taking heroine.

• As an American, it's so easy to avoid drugs here. Just don't do them, just because someone is famous doesn't mean when they come to America they're suddenly gonna start sniffing crack and taking heroine.

im not talking about every american but the celebrities there, especially the circles they're hanging out with rn are all known to do drugs regularly.

• Valid concern. A lot of celebrities do weed and other drugs, and especially with all the fame hungry Instagram influencers they hang out with, I would not be surprised. But I'm not particularly concerned about that, I'm more concerned about the fact that they are spending so much time doing modeling gigs instead of being actual artists. I know their recording stuff, but let's be real, those songs are never seeing the light of day, if YG only gives them 2 songs for their solo work and 1 group comeback a year (not this year though...), we're not getting anything for a while.

• Valid concern. A lot of celebrities do weed and other drugs, and especially with all the fame hungry Instagram influencers they hang out with, I would not be surprised. But I'm not particularly concerned about that, I'm more concerned about the fact that they are spending so much time doing modeling gigs instead of being actual artists. I know their recording stuff, but let's be real, those songs are never seeing the light of day, if YG only gives them 2 songs for their solo work and 1 group comeback a year (not this year though...), we're not getting anything for a while.

That's another valid concern, but I think their health, safety, and well-being are much more important. Music is the least of my worries here if they're really getting caught up with the wrong people. I don't mean to sound like a paranoid weirdo, but I'd rather they have a happy lifestyle instead of going down a self-destructive path. It's very easy to fall to peer pressure even if you're a grown adult, even worse if you're surrounded by people whose only goal in life is a pursuit of fame and social status.

• Not even a BP fan, but op reeks of fake concern.

• They don't seem the type to do that but idk.

The whole thing seems fake to me, them acting a certain way with those people they hang out with feels like a fake persona and kinda off-putting but not to the point of them getting drugs.

• everyone except you apparently

ok so all the millions of people that visit america each year is their for weed and drugs...

ok now that all makes perfect sense.

• They don't seem the type to do that but idk.

The whole thing seems fake to me, them acting a certain way with those people they hang out with feels like a fake persona and kinda off-putting but not to the point of them getting drugs.

That's the problem, I think. If they're all just faking it for clout, they might even do drugs just to fit in.

ok so all the millions of people that visit america each year is their for weed and drugs...

ok now that all makes perfect sense.

That's not what OP is saying. It's not that difficult to understand OP's point. Maybe you haven't followed news about American celebs and influencers, but there have been many overdoses and even deaths as a result of this lifestyle. Fame in America is scary because many will use and abuse you for clout. The whole system is based on making connections to advance careers, and that can really mess you up if you're not careful.

And drugs are a big problem because the lifestyle encourages it. Stressed out celebs and influencers resort to drugs and then there's the added issue of peer pressure.

The average person visiting America won't have to deal with this because they're not famous people with status. They don't have to deal with clout chasers. They're just there to visit places, take photos, and just go home.

• They are grown up woman, they can say no.

• Come on. Soon they'll be hobnobbing with Kim Kardashian n friends.

you're all just jealous

• Blackpink has a few friends in america and the first thing you all think of is drugs...

what a bunch of idiots you lot are

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!