HYBENGG YGNGG JYPNGG ILANDGG IVE KEP1ER - WHO WILL BE THE MOST POPULAR/SUCCESSFUL?

• ygngg - will never be let out of that dungeon and i heard most of them are chinese, so we kinda know who's the first to fl0p in skorea YIKES. i just hope they wont make another 2ne1 or blackpink..so boring and predictable. we need yg to just get rid of treasure and give us babymonster instead.

jypngg - idk what jyp think they're doing when itzy only debuted 3 years ago. but the girls look promising, so far from the teasers they can dance and sing well.

hybengg - since this is a giro group by bighit after almost a decade, im interested in what kind of gg they can create. plus it is lead by a women CEO which is so powerful btw and i've seen what min heejin has done with SM groups. i think they will be one of korea's fav and will chart well bc bighit producers are top quality.

ilandgg - we dont even know when the show is airing but i have seen a bit of iland season 1 and it looks like enhypen turned out well so i am sure iland gg will also do well

ive - already know my girls wonyoung and yujin gonna shine so bright. the other members look pretty too, they all look like models. i am sure they will be one of korea's fav.

kep1er - now we all know how gp999 was so weird and how mnet snaked alot of the talented trainees. a lot of people hating on the group saying they will fl0p but overall the lineup looks good, all members pretty and talented. i believe they're getting ready for debut and will surprise everyone.

Approved the thread.
  • I think jypn will smash every record during debut year but ygngg will be most successful because yg knows how to market a gg.

Ive won't do as well as people are expecting and hybengg will be top3.

• Hybe keeps delaying their gg debut could mean they don’t have good lineup. Yg is being yg we are still not sure if the gg will ever debut. Jypn will be another miss a/itzy. Iland is in a grey area. Kep1er will be another loona but they are a temporary group so the expectation shouldnt be high

• hybengg have the biggest hype should maybe them

• IVE, YGNGG, and ILAND 2 are the three I think with the best chances.

JYP is cutting himself too thin. Not only is the market already saturated, but he already has two active girl groups going on right now. To throw a third in there right now, especially when that third just seems like an extension of Itzy, I don't think their company stans will be able to carry them.

Kep1er I definitely don't think will flop but they aren't going to pull an Iz*One. Girl groups, even with international fans, don't sell a lot. BlackPink and (now Twice) are far from the norm.

Potential top tiers: IVE, YGNGG, and Iland 2

Potential middle tiers: JYPNGG, KEP1ER, MBC new Girl Group, SourceMusic NGG, and Adour

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!