FNC should just skip their ''Who Is Princess'', just choose the trainees they want and debut them

• This show must be one of the most boring shows I've ever watched. Even the Produce Japan shows were more intriguing than this, and I find them a bit of a drag sometimes too. FNC wants to create a global girl crush group from Japan? Then they need to do a hell lot better than this show... :/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited once, last by Uni909 ().

• Uni909

Changed the title of the thread from “FNC should just skip their ''Who is princess'' show and just choose the trainees they want and just debut them” to “FNC should just skip their ''Who Is Princess'', just choose the trainees they want and debut them”.
  • Might sound like a hater but this is facts at this point. This show is a flop in Japan lol I keep hearing how Niziu is going to have a rival now but…I’m sorry it’s not happening with this group. Girl crush and female groups with strong concepts and images also don’t even sell well in Japan based off what I remember according to the groups I know that are flopping. Jnetz also keep calling the judge demon lady or something along those lines because she judges them too strictly resulting in them constantly crying. There is no “watch the idols grow” on this show either which the Japanese love since they’re trainees from a Korean company based in Japan so the perfection mindset is sort of already ingrained into them.

Even the survival show My Teenage Girl from mbc that nobody was really anticipating is pulling higher numbers and it didn’t officially air yet. These girlies will be struggling for exposure despite the clips of the show being shown on a Japanese television program. Not to mention how Koreans keep saying that FNC is a black company. Many Japanese companies also don’t have the infrastructure to support a global group unless FNC, a lower tier company in Korea, is going to somehow handle that. Good luck to them because… :pepe-popcorn:

• any idea how the show is doing ratings or buzz wise on social media?

Unfortunately for you with the recent success of reality show groups, i don't think you're going to get your wish.

Lol there is little to no buzz. YouTube, Twitter, IG, Tik tok all dead. Most buzz is coming from YT. Don’t think enough people are watching it for it to even be properly rated viewership wise.

• Might sound like a hater but this is facts at this point. This show is a flop in Japan lol I keep hearing how Niziu is going to have a rival now but…I’m sorry it’s not happening with this group. Girl crush and female groups with strong concepts and images also don’t even sell well in Japan based off what I remember according to the groups I know that are flopping. Jnetz also keep calling the judge demon lady or something along those lines because she judges them too strictly resulting in them constantly crying. There is no “watch the idols grow” on this show either which the Japanese love since they’re trainees from a Korean company based in Japan so the perfection mindset is sort of already ingrained into them.

Even the survival show My Teenage Girl from mbc that nobody was really anticipating is pulling higher numbers and it didn’t officially air yet. These girlies will be struggling for exposure despite the clips of the show being shown on a Japanese television program. Not to mention how Koreans keep saying that FNC is a black company. Many Japanese companies also don’t have the infrastructure to support a global group unless FNC, a lower tier company in Korea, is going to somehow handle that. Good luck to them because… :pepe-popcorn:

Geez....That's why I made a post about this a while ago that FNC should have handled the show by themselves. I think at least it would have been more watchable. Or hire a korean studio to do it. It would feel more like a Kpop show than a japanese and I think it could have gained a more positive reception.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!