Suddenly thinking of when INFINITE did this

• Well... that one part of the episode of A Song For You, where INFINITE were singing Be Mine, but some parts were switched.

And we had Sungyeol rapping Hoya's part.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Heck, I remember watching every episode of that thing back then in 2015.

Well...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some of you might recognize this song because of ONEUS performing a Romeo & Juliet version of that song on Road To Kingdom.

But I wasn't a kpop fan, when Be Mine came out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!