[DailyNaver] Shocking testimony, recordings and texts of Han Seo-hee and iKON's B.I, WINNER's Seung-hoon and police exposed at Yang Hyun Suk's trial

• source: Shocking testimony, recordings and texts of Han Seo-hee and iKON's B.I, WINNER's Seung-hoon and police exposed at Yang Hyun Suk's trial

AVvXsEiWlZk6UMOpoOL3K8X5Jgu9IGSOCIYV-Eeu2sjLzzesqur_rZXuisY-IFI_jNj5CU5W48qhxsBjmS3sxl0w6X1YYvQv2HgsOltOCHCcZCeCHiUBlZQj2lVy67r2LajYUjoMMOiZNXZWHpGNq20ypnZy6p5Ry6FJF6FqZJL3naNPf5Q5xDbR1UVpuZQBmg=s16000

Article: Han Seo-hee, "I would've shut my mouth if Yang Hyun Suk gave me 500 million won," shocking testimony, is the blackmail case reversed?

Source: SPOTV News

AVvXsEhxcjlH_U1rwMX2j4CWouo0cwLze1wLL2CNkzSed3by5B3XkgfVfw7mkgYWy0azboPVD0Xny2v9HkC4MGsV5B_IJs4N10ZiDwjPh8m_8eCsqvP4JHW4oWDrXM8ep6-qqaGsZbLU9oc-qkylhZeq1OBpjxXSCO3artLV7eNlCc_DgmmEPo-8tiXwpAr0XQ=s16000

AVvXsEjOzAyQ7Ssws-aVnFSE2zxqNzwhKWdtt6kw8hW0Bk5Xu8pB8-uSybs_NU7Npd8qL9LVEL972H8YbiGE5WVrurMEMeUlzTuAPL_Keb2lF-oVkL7QsJr19efhlsifaRfjOR1wh3bfsZxqM7RbkIryO-ts1Krhg--CkT7LNNP9GapiWNjeDejsIlL0LMl38Q=s16000

Additional source: STAR News

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• What did hoony do? :waterr:

From what I can tell and don't quote me on this one because I'm not 100% confident in all the translations, he basically acted like the middleman between her and Hanbin/YG, because he knew her.

WINNER’s Seunghoon reportedly in contact with ‘A’ (Han Seo Hee) regarding B.I + further details on HSH/YG meeting - Asian Junkie
    Following reports that YG tampered with a witness in the drug case involving B.I, it's now being rep
    www.asianjunkie.com

"Lee Seunghoon sent me secret texts" ... Han Seohee exposed the secret of YG Ent's building 7th floor
    Credits if re-posting or re-translating to other languages.  A (Han Seohee) was called to the 7th floor of YG Ent.'s building. Ya...
    pannative.blogspot.com

mKl7Ghm.png

• Wait . But she said shes not a dealer ??

Im more confused now .

500 M Krw is like 400k USD .

That's like nothing to him.

Yg really fk'd up with this one.

Honestly for me . I can't believe both side .

Coz nobody is honest in this .

And the fact she ask for money first is already not make me believe her 100% .

Like the only reason she's doing this is coz she's not getting payed .

And since there's nothing new about yg in this article so I will just say my 2 cent about the new HSH stuff .

And why she always involve with money . Like the wonho situation too.

She used to be a dealer or middle man from what she claim .

She got ton of money too so idk why she always got herself into those situation.

She even got caught again after probation iirc .

And her announcement timing always convenience .

She tried to sell a feminist themed merch after her case with t.o.p blew up .

She announced she's dating the girl that involve with wonho after the wonho situation blew up.

I'm not saying yg is innocent . I never believe yg a lil bit since this case broke out . But I already shit on them on every new evidence / article that came out.

But on this one I'm more 50:50

• Wasn't she caught smuggling drugs into the country before? I don't believe a thing she says, but I don't believe a thing YG says either.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I dont get why YG got involved in this

He ruined himself

If he wasnt comfortable with his artists doing drugs, he should have just kicked them out or reported them when he implemented the mandatory drug tests

As it stands, the other parties are walking out free with probation while he is looking at a heftier sentence.

Why jeopardize your own kids future to save someone else?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!