Somi in Teen Vogue

• "Somi actually really, really did “hate” the song “Dream Girls” — the group’s debut single. According to Somi, the members were put in a blind test after being given hundreds of songs to choose from for their first release. Even at 15 years old, Somi already trusted her vision. While the 10 other girls in the group voted for the cutesy track, Somi tenaciously insisted on the powerful “Whatta Man” — a song and performance that would later garner the group’s first Korean music show trophy."

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• Wow, one of my theories actually panned out for once. I've always thought that TBL was a place where you get what you put in. No one will be telling you what to do, but OTOH it would be up to you to put in the work on every aspect of a comeback from music to dance to MV to stage performance and marketing. Teddy will help you with his vast experience and expertise and contacts but he wont coddle you.

• Wow, one of my theories actually panned out for once. I've always thought that TBL was a place where you get what you put in. No one will be telling you what to do, but OTOH it would be up to you to put in the work on every aspect of a comeback from music to dance to MV to stage performance and marketing. Teddy will help you with his vast experience and expertise and contacts but he wont coddle you.

I mean sure but still teddy is lacking in many aspects

It's clear he's applying what he saw work with BP to somi (8 songs album & pre-release single)

+ he's ridiculously slow at releasing music

• “It's not easy for a girl group or an artist to make their own music and make their own album,” Somi explains. “But here [at THEBLACKLABEL], it's just so obvious. They're like, ‘It's your album. You got to make your own music, duh.’” She’s seen how conversations about her have been shifting since joining. “Now they kind of call me an artist,” she says, laughing. “I'm like woah, thank you.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!