[NB] International bodybuilder Greg Doucette calls out Kim Jong-kook for steroid abuse, says it's "Impossible for a 45 year old to have a body like this"

• source: International body builder calls out Kim Jong Guk for steroid abuse

International body builder calls out Kim Jong Guk for steroid abuse
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

AVvXsEjXTV0r1yTffc6KibWZ9jbDL-orojMatKG5ZySiP96R4UXsyMZLwj0q3TjhhVfnE8pH7GEaDufegM1S7wnMt-Nb5zkZmbxvoAzfsgmX-czdqBvyMOnWJvYWndiMB16N5br17-20FuZrlgoTVslfWrEaCdUvok39ie1aBPjLYGY1mG5kjEcYqPU-wPsY=s16000

Article: "Impossible for a 45 year old to have a body like this" famous international body builder accuses Kim Jong Guk of abusing steroids

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

1. [+3,243, -78] Kim Jong Guk is too stingy to spend money on drugs

2. [+716, -72] He achieved that body without ever serving in the army

3. [+301, -70] He was exempt from the army too

4. [+233, -21] I think Kim Jong Guk would think spending money on drugs for body building is a waste... ㅋㅋ

5. [+174, -12] Just say you're jealous, man...

6. [+116, -5] He only uses three squares of tissue at a time, I doubt he'd spend money on drugs. This guy doesn't seem to know anything about Jong Guk hyung.

7. [+93, -2] Why is he picking a fight from so far away ㅋ

8. [+88, -6] Westerners always age faster than Asians which is why he probably can't believe that Kim Jong Guk looks the way he does. He's always taken very good care of himself and stuck to meal plans and exercise regimes.

9. [+65, -9] All he does is work out all day, it'd be weirder if his body didn't look like that..

10. [+56, -5] And who cares if he does use drugs anyway? Not like he's a sports athlete...

11. [+44, -2] To all of you guys giving him crap about not serving in the army... a herniated disc may sound common but it hurts like crazy if you don't exercise enough. Not his fan but it doesn't sit right with me to see others put him down for that.

12. [+29, -4] Just seems like this Canadian ajusshi is upset that someone older looks like he's still in his 20s-30s...

Looked up this guy because he looks vaguely familiar (feels like I've seen him call out someone else for something else before) and he's older than Jong-kook and looks like this:

1636055979-9c119c22-4ea1-475f-9926-8f94d5cd8736.jpeg

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• this guy is absolute trash mofo

He had a hate campaign agaisnt Chloe Ting bc she makes free workout program for everyday people who just want to be fit and not jacked

according to him thats a bad thing and a fraud

I absolutely despise this jealous mofo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ah that's where I know him from! What a jackass!

mKl7Ghm.png

• That one person is correct we do age slower than white people. They looked like 40s and older in their 20s we Asians don't age until later. Just like a good amount of us don't produce bo when sweating because we lack the gene for it.

Also many of us make the effort to exercise daily and have a healthier diet than most people in the west greatly contributes to it. Plus our overall athletic conscious society here in Korea also plays a role in the way he looks without the need of drugs

• What a load of bullshit. He's 45, not 100. Maybe this guy can't achieve a body like that at 45, but it's more than possible.

• he even accused her of faking what she eats...

sight

• i will say the greg admits to using steroids.

i think maybe the ppoint is its usually impossible to look this jacked without using.

• i will say the greg admits to using steroids.

i think maybe the ppoint is its usually impossible to look this jacked without using.

Yeah and there's a clear difference between his and Jongkook's bodies in my opinion

mKl7Ghm.png

• Yeah and there's a clear difference between his and Jongkook's bodies in my opinion

yup steroid use is very obvi....especially the veins( they kinds scary IMO)

and the strange e ripple effect of the chest muscles

also, I heard it causes anger issues, which if you've ever watched his videos...he just screams at the camera??!!

• I'm sorry but his veins look like intenstines :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

i just realized and now everyone must knw

• yup steroid use is very obvi....especially the veins( they kinds scary IMO)

and the strange e ripple effect of the chest muscles

also, I heard it causes anger issues, which if you've ever watched his videos...he just screams at the camera??!!

I opened his video and he scared me right away and I closed it

Muscles get bigger while brain and another organ get smaller

mKl7Ghm.png

• I believe him. Kim Jong Kook muscles look like they were aided with some steriods. It's fine tho as long as you don't over use it. I had guys come up to me and ask me about my muscles and said if I need to be more toned to try out this drug and so on.

I know a guy who took some steriods but he didn't over do it and he looks fine and just recently stop using it.

• I believe him. Kim Jong Kook muscles look like they were aided with some steriods. It's fine tho as long as you don't over use it. I had guys come up to me and ask me about my muscles and said if I need to be more toned to try out this drug and so on.

I know a guy who took some steriods but he didn't over do it and he looks fine and just recently stop using it.

this is a nuaneced opinion imo. Jong kook may or may not be using steroids. its hard to tell uz it depends on how one uses. in some ppl its very obvious, but I also think its better to be transparent about usage uz ppl will think they can achieve such a look naturally if its not natural.

• wait i just watched the video and he's talking about hrt...that's not a steroid. so this article is misinformed. hrt is hormone therapy commonly used especially in older bodybuilders from what I can tell?

• this is a nuaneced opinion imo. Jong kook may or may not be using steroids. its hard to tell uz it depends on how one uses. in some ppl its very obvious, but I also think its better to be transparent about usage uz ppl will think they can achieve such a look naturally if its not natural.

well he can't because he lives in SK and you not allowed to say if you take drugs and what kind of drug you are taking. But a celeb job is to look good. I know most of Hollywood actors also take some kind of drugs to enhance the muscle features or gain more muscles.

• wait i just watched the video and he's talking about hrt...that's not a steroid. so this article is misinformed. hrt is hormone therapy commonly used especially in older bodybuilders from what I can tell?

hormone replacement therapy?

mKl7Ghm.png

• hormone replacement therapy?

yup.. it's not a steroid...but as you age you need more testosterone to keep the muscled look. This can be prescribed by a doctor from what I know, so it's not illegal like some steroids.

But generally, as you age u don't get more muscular like kjk so its a decently safe assumption that he's may be doing hrt.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!