SNSD Girls' Generation 4K / 60 FPS MVs (NOT CLICKBAIT)

• This youtube channel deserves way more views

this is my first time seeing this videos in this real quality is amazing :omgr::omgr:

she really put a lot of effort in this and she did amazinly well :froghype:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by sorecer ().

• sorecer

Changed the title of the thread from “SNSD 4K / 60 FPS MVs (NOT CLICKBAIT)” to “SNSD Girls' Generation 4K / 60 FPS MVs (NOT CLICKBAIT)”.
  • Fucking legend minigee . Subbed.

Gonna play these on my oled later tonight.

Man I can't believe 480p was the most acceptable res I used back then and 720p was rare. Makes me wonder how we lived like savages for so long lmao.

• AHHH minigee YOU FINALLY DID THE GRACE

:crys::crys::crys: THANK YOU

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Fucking legend minigee . Subbed.

Gonna play these on my oled later tonight.

Man I can't believe 480p was the most acceptable res I used back then and 720p was rare. Makes me wonder how we lived like savages for so long lmao.

Thank you haha s2

My internet back then was slow, the maximum quality I was able to watch on was 360p : _ ;

But now times (and my internet lol) finally evolved, into way more quality like 4k and such

AHHH minigee YOU FINALLY DID THE GRACE

:crys::crys::crys: THANK YOU

You're welcome s2

A subscriber decided to email me the file for this one, since I didn't have it, so thankfully I was able to do it haha

This channel is a godsend :pleading: I wish for some TVXQ but getting to see any old mvs in this quality make me so happy :lover3:

Thank you s2 s2

TVXQ is on my todo list, I'm just trying to find a good time to work on one of their MVs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!