Cherry Bullet members personality

• I became a fan since Girls planet, I liked all the members in I wanted to ask Cherry Bullet fan to describe me Cherry Bullet members personality, what they seem to really like, what are they good at (that can be a competence to something weird like touching your nose with your tongue), what activities or project you want to see each member do (sorry for my bad english) and which concept that they never done before you want to see each member try.

• Check out Cherry On Air. It has English subs

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Weekly Idol with YouTube Eng subs

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• One of them is pretty fast

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!