Is the Korean gp starting to forgive April ?

• I got this video recommend and i thought it will some sort of compilation showing the girls bad behavior towards Hyunjoo But to my surprise it was a song complication and the comments underneath it were pretty positive and they're even begging them to comeback so is Korea over the scandal ?

What do you guys think 🤔

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I feel like youtube comments are a small part of the Korean GP/ or even Korean kpop fan base right?

usually only fans view their videos.

Also I think I heard koreans use naver more?

• I feel like youtube comments are a small part of the Korean GP/ or even Korean kpop fan base right?

usually only fans view their videos.

Also I think I heard koreans use naver more?

Maybe but isn't YouTube more used in Korea now days Brave girls went viral on YouTube after all, also i think the comments might reflect a little bit the Korean gp even if it's not the Korean gp the fact that April still has a fanbase after that scandal means that they have a strong fandom

• Maybe but isn't YouTube more used in Korea now days Brave girls went viral on YouTube after all, also i think the comments might reflect a little bit the Korean gp even if it's not the Korean gp the fact that April still has a fanbase after that scandal means that they have a strong fandom

interesting....I also remember the girl who accused them of bullying has some contradictions or something

maybe ppl are doubting after AOA case?

• interesting....I also remember the girl who accused them of bullying has some contradictions or something

maybe ppl are doubting after AOA case?

Probably , the whole April situation seems shady to me someone is definitely not telling the whole story i know that April girls aren't completely innocent but Hyunjoo isn't either

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!