Singer J-Cera denies allegations that she threatened an influencer by falsely accusing him of s*xual assault

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Source: AllKpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/10/singer-j-cera-denies-allegations-that-she-threatened-an-influencer-by-falsely-accusing-him-of-sexual-assault

Meanwhile, netizen 'A', who accused the singer of threatening him, claimed he is an influencer with more than a million followers in the music industry. In his post originally posted on October 28th, he further claimed J-Cera (referred as to 'J' in his post) asked him to date her but once he declined, J-Cera turned 180 and started accusing 'A' has sexually assaulted her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Why do I have a feeling it's another case of a nobody singer trying to get some fame?

Probably because there were no rumors coming out about her until the moment she addressed them and then people found out about the situation from her and nobody else, so that comes off as a bit strange? Which doesn't mean the rumors did not exist, but maybe they hadn't hit the public yet.

I'm more confused by what she said: "Maybe he didn't like that I have a few hit songs, and there are some good things lined up ahead?"

I saw some knetz comments and everyone is wondering about who she is and what hit songs she has ;(

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!