It's funny isn't it?

• if THEY don't like your fave so much; then why did THEY give her a collab? THEY could simply have said NO made up some excuses. As her agency THEY have all the control over her activities. THEY could gave her a cheap MV for her solo song. Why give her an English b side when they could just give the TT inst. as b side? Wait for her to renew with THEM when the time comes and all your mistreatment rants will look like a joke.

because they (dj snake) asked for her

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• its funny to have all these debates cuz more than likely shes just vibing with all this. She released a cute solo, made some headlines and hopefully the eng. track will gain some momentum.

• dumb logic. a companys goal is still to make profit

What amount of profit are THEY refusing if THEY didn't released an English b side song or released a korean/ Thai bside song instead? A collab with popular artists? i doubt THEY got paid a lot for it coz it's a Western exposure for her not for the other popular Western artists.

• because they (dj snake) asked for her

And they could have said NO. Her collaborating with popular Western acts will give HER Western exposure. if THEY didn't like her THEY could simply make it not happen. Again; As her agency THEY have all control over her activities. THEY decide what she does and doesn't do.

• I feel like YG likes to rile up stans by giving bad promotions so they are more active??

like, reverse psychology...

• is it a leak if the producer leaked it 2x

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• is it a leak if the producer leaked it 2x

yeah, im not sure. but they dropped that part like months ago?? and the song was released like a week ago. It's just terrbile managment.

• yeah, im not sure. but they dropped that part like months ago?? and the song was released like a week ago. It's just terrbile managment.

terrible management is this song getting nearly all of it leaked over the year

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• terrible management is this song getting nearly all of it leaked over the year

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

yeah...I just don't get YG. They're too lax cuz BP is the top GG and blinks are soo supportive. But I think it will backfire if they can't at least stop song leaks???

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!