Album Of The Year

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:lover1:

This screams quality. Everything, down to the songs order is top notch. The way the album goes Favourite > Sticker > Love One The Floor > Lemonade is crazy powerful

I hope they'll get to win at least one daesang. This is absolutely worthy and it would also be 127's first daesang.

• I'm really so proud of them and this album. They weren't lying about this being different. I've said it before, but Sticker was like a level up for them. Favorite only improves that. The placement of the new tracks is perfect.

I'm so proud to be a NCTzen.

100649-yuta-lightstick-gif

• I'm really so proud of them and this album. They weren't lying about this being different. I've said it before, but Sticker was like a level up for them. Favorite only improves that. The placement of the new tracks is perfect.

I'm so proud to be a NCTzen.

100649-yuta-lightstick-gif

Which do you like better between Sticker and Neozone?

• Which do you like better between Sticker and Neozone?

Sticker... like don't get me wrong because I also think NeoZone is amazing, but there's just something about Sticker that clicks together perfectly. Literally the only bad thing I can say about Sticker/Favorite is that I wish it had had a hard MarkYoung song like Mad Dog, but Bring the Noize fills that sweet spot well enough on it's own.

• Sticker... like don't get me wrong because I also think NeoZone is amazing, but there's just something about Sticker that clicks together perfectly. Literally the only bad thing I can say about Sticker/Favorite is that I wish it had had a hard MarkYoung song like Mad Dog, but Bring the Noize fills that sweet spot well enough on it's own.

I don't know if it's just the novelty speaking but I'll go with Sticker too. I mean Neozone had Sit Down, Boom, Not Alone, White Night, Love Song and Mad Dog. But Sticker has Focus, Lemonade, Bring The Noize, MCR, TRN and LOTF.

Damn them for making it so difficult :pepe-cut:

• I don't know if it's just the novelty speaking but I'll go with Sticker too. I mean Neozone had Sit Down, Boom, Not Alone, White Night, Love Song and Mad Dog. But Sticker has Focus, Lemonade, Bring The Noize, MCR, TRN and LOTF.

Damn them for making it so difficult :pepe-cut:

I mean what a problem to have though. "Which amazing album is slightly more amazing?" :pepe-hehe:

• They worked so hard on this album and it shows, whether it was pushing the limits of their own vocals or pushing against expectations. It is truly one of the best albums of the year for me and I think the best of their career.

The Favorite repackage songs really make an already excellently paced and cohesive album gel even more. Like the way the whistle of Favorite swoops into the flute of Sticker and Sticker’s bounce into Love on the Floor’s groove..stahp, it’s so good.

I really like the way the album takes you on a ride - you’re dancing, you’re chilling, you’re gently bopping your head.

I love that five years in they’re still surprising me. Hmm..maybe this is tied for my album of the year..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!