Would you like to live in this Russian house?

• :eyes::?: I've set a timer but if it doesn't work for you then just start video from 5 minute

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice place with spacious interior.

Personally it is too large, I could do with third to half it's size. Can see freezing my butt off in the place.

More Property less House with Out Buildings is my Fav.

• As a Muscovite I'll tell you that they spend 3+ hours in jams to get to work from their outskirts. The traffic is crazy. There's nothing good in living ouside "MKAД" (Moscow ring road) unless you're a freelancer who works from home.

• As a Muscovite I'll tell you that they spend 3+ hours in jams to get to work from their outskirts. The traffic is crazy. There's nothing good in living ouside "MKAД" (Moscow ring road) unless you're a freelancer who works from home.

Thanks for an 'insider' point of view

Overall I was rather thinking about the look of house and garden, not a location of house itself.
    But yeah I do like this house thinking about having family with kids, and also if friends of other family members would visit then they will have some rooms to stay in, which is great.

Btw if we speak about Russia I would rather live in Kazan, Krasnodar, Soczi or Vladivostok.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Overall I was rather thinking about the look of house and garden, not a location of house itself.
    But yeah I do like this house thinking about having family with kids, and also if friends of other family members would visit then they will have some rooms to stay in, which is great.

I see. In our culture it's more a weekend thing. Most Muscovites have cofortable dachas in the suburb but they don't live there full time before retirement. Actually when I was a kid I hated when my parents sent me there for the whole summer. :rolleyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!