How Do Migrants & Refugees Get to Europe? Four Major Paths

• For me Turkey will always be a problem here, they always allow everyone to get into their country, then those people move through the whole country, and then they try to enter Greece, Bulgaria, or any other country.

Don't get me wrong I do like to help people, but the thing is Turkey isn't "filtering" them, so here we later don't know if they let just refugees in, or if they let terrorists enter Europe...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Refugees are escaping war, torture, rape, death itself. You can't just let human beings die because you're scared that there's some chance some of them might be a part of a terrorist organization. What about everyone else? Do they not matter because they're refugees? Are they just a threat, not human and in need of protection? Where will they go if refugees are refused entry? And might I remind you that its people of other nationalities, and not Syrians , that make up the majority of IS and other terrorist groups?

• Refugees are escaping war, torture, rape, death itself. You can't just let human beings die because you're scared that there's some chance some of them might be a part of a terrorist organization. What about everyone else? Do they not matter because they're refugees? Are they just a threat, not human and in need of protection? Where will they go if refugees are refused entry? And might I remind you that its people of other nationalities, and not Syrians , that make up the majority of IS and other terrorist groups?

I stand by what most people say in Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary,

that we can help and let people in but those who have passports, and ain't related to any organisation.

For example when Eastern Ukraine was in military conflict with Russia and their economy started to be fragile we let 1.2-1.5 mln Ukrainians to work here in Poland, but they all had documents, and were registered in migration/labor office/agencies.

• Why would they even bother to "filter" those refugees? There are thousands, if not millions coming each year, its just easier to let them go where they want to

ah ok so it's better to let 1 mln people to France, or Germany or Benelux...

man I still remember when my brother was working in Germany just near Belgium and Netherlands border, and my aunt lives in Germany from 30 years now, I've heard so many stories that immigrants were attacking medical staff, volunteers etc.

Not to mention that places here and there ain't prepared for such big number of people so if they come they sleep in parks, or in some fields in tents, there is no water, no electricity, and it's not "easy" to for example provide food for 100 000 people, and you need to do it daily...

just saying if Turkey is letting people in then they need to take well care of them, not just making it harder for all other countries.

• I stand by what most people say in Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary,

that we can help and let people in but those who have passports, and ain't related to any organisation.

For example when Eastern Ukraine was in military conflict with Russia and their economy started to be fragile we let 1.2-1.5 mln Ukrainians to work here in Poland, but they all had documents, and were registered in migration/labor office/agencies.

I don't think you grasp the gravity of the situation in Syria. I'm not saying that other wars and conflicts don't occur, but what I am saying is that this one was the most barbaric, it lasted longer than WWII and we still don't know the number of casualties, enslaved people, the number of destruction that is still out there. You can't compare two entirely different historical events to one another, you can't send people to their doom because they don't have passports. I'm sorry, but thats just not something that I can understand. Its ISIS, people just want to run for their lives not pack bags or double check for papers, its ridiculous to ask a REFUGEE for proper papers anyway, otherwise they'd simply be an immigrant.

• I don't think you grasp the gravity of the situation in Syria. I'm not saying that other wars and conflicts don't occur, but what I am saying is that this one was the most barbaric, it lasted longer than WWII and we still don't know the number of casualties, enslaved people, the number of destruction that is still out there. You can't compare two entirely different historical events to one another, you can't send people to their doom because they don't have passports. I'm sorry, but thats just not something that I can understand. Its ISIS, people just want to run for their lives not pack bags or double check for papers, its ridiculous to ask a REFUGEE for proper papers anyway, otherwise they'd simply be an immigrant.

Yeah but ok passport/id same thing for me, don't tell me parents there don't have ID's... It was once a civilized country after all.

Also why not try to go to Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan or Iran? Those are also a safe places for them.

+ after some time both France and Germany started to thinking about deportation process...

it all could be done much better

some amount of money from European Union + some amount of money from Turkey gov

establishing a camp/city for example in Gaziantep, Adana or Mersin.

With all that Turkey would provide workplaces for people, and they still will be not so far from their country border, in the meantime all military forces would destroy ISIS, and later on people from Syria could be back to their places.

+ it isn't shown on this video that I added but there are also people from Afghanistan and Pakistan which are moving through Iran to Turkey and later going same way to Europe.

• Point taken.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!