Lisa to release her own makeup collection w/MAC Cosmetics!

• I have fallen in love with this cosmetics set. Especially cosmic violet items, they look so incredible. I clearly realize that the cosmetics themselves are nothing outstanding. Still, the package is something I would keep in my collection. Honestly, I don't use it at all. I have my skincare therapy in https://www.vitalskinderm.com/locations/bella-pelle/, so I need to refuse any cosmetics for a while. I can't really tell how good it is. Also, I like their collaboration with Samsung. Galaxy Z Flip 3 with cosmic purple color looks and feels fantastic. Can't wait to have a laptop of this series.

OMG, this is one of your first real posts on this site?! :whatk:

Congratulations! I'm honored that my thread has taken one of your first post virginities~! :pepelove1:8)

Lisa's collection will slay but idk if I need more makeup either, I mostly wear masks outside lol & my boyfriend who is a feminist (like me) doesn't care if I wear makeup or not LOL. Plus, my sister says MAC's liquid lipsticks suck and are really drying, which I didn't know beforehand lol. Still I want it because of the PACKAGING TOO LOL! The Purple is Lit, the Purple is Legendary already!

MAC TAKE MY MONEYYYY~~ :peperich:

I forgot about their Samsung collaboration w/Galaxy Z Flip phone lol, didn't they switch to Apple immediately right after their contract w/Samsung expired and make an Instagram post about how they couldn't wait until the contract was over LOL? Still I'm sure the purple packaging SLAYYYED like this one too~

EDIT: OMO, I looked it up and it's beautiful! 😱 BLACKPINK really slay in their packaging of their merch just like they slay in just about every other AREA ALREADY LOL~~ AND THERE'S A LAPTOP COMING TOO??! 😱😱😱 LOL kpop advertising is always super-effective on me LOL!!

b1f9cc348973cb7ade9a153ddab6ec88.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!