You fucking b*tches. Yes I hugged and kissed your oppas. You can't do anything about it, right? Losers.

• Does anyone remember Produce 101 season 2 Seonho aka byeongari aka hyung collector?

MzElHRZ1OCkHd0Z6On1Ft-NoXSQqS0ySaBz-N-rx

dec5922aafd2e353ed33c157bae1ecfc2d9c9036

tumblr_orvvupIntp1qhmfcoo1_500.gif

Minhyun especially could not escape him

CVd83zhcZ7LqCeC9Iaacsz7KM5m0gYYH6ZpzmdQi

tumblr_ortuuo4YPp1w7k58yo3_540.gif

The Official Minhyun x Seonho Thread - Couples/OTPs - OneHallyu

wanna one pics on Twitter: "[HQ Pict] Yoo Seonho x Hwang Minhyun #WANNAONE  #YooSeonho #HwangMinhyun #SEONHO #Minhyun #PRODUCE101  https://t.co/FBGIiSpuPn"

PRODUCE 101] 황민현, 유선호 브로맨스 - All Minhyun & Seonho cuts (ENG) - YouTube

wanna one pics on Twitter: "[HQ] Hwang Minhyun x Yoo Seonho ©prime time  #Hwangminhyun #YooSeonho #Minhyun #SEONHO #WANNAONE #PRODUCE101  https://t.co/oHvGoIfQKI"

when Minhyun was crying after the finale, the 15-16 year old Seonho was the first to comfort him

Minhyun Hug GIF - Minhyun Hug Seonho - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

17 Minhyun x seonho ideas | yoo seonho, produce 101, produce 101 season 2

Tình anh em giữa Hwang Minhyun và Yoo Seonho tiếp tục là đề tài được bàn  tán nhiều nhất hậu Produce 101

so he wasn't just goofy and a simp, he is really kind and cares

This is his real personality

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Top 20 Seonho GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

라이관린 (Lai KuanLin) 유선호 (Yoo Seonho) | Yoo seonho, Korean singer, Produce  101 season 2

Hyunbin was his competition

48c3ae8761366e964ec91a3c0938ba45.gif

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

download-32.gif?w=1400&h=9999

minhyunbin | แฟน, แฟนหนุ่ม

he caught him staring

Height and weight chart of Produce 101 contestants - Celebrity Photos &  Videos - OneHallyu

tumblr_onuhrvxXdq1vmi3umo4_250.gif

but he also simped over him (and Hyunbin simped over Minhyun as well)

Untitled — Hyunbin: “Seonho hug me.” Seonho: “No!” Hyunbin:...

Пин от пользователя Rose Blue на доске Yoo Seonho 유선호 | Хён бин, Бини

68 Seonho ideas | yoo seonho, seon, produce 101 season 2

allkpop on Twitter: "NU'EST's JR and Minhyun's different reactions to Yu Seon  Ho's overwhelming affection make fans go 'aww' https://t.co/QE6xlKLch1…  https://t.co/NREBnnwhnC"

Minhyun's Broduce fanboys are everywhere

External Content www.youtube.com

WHEN MINHYUN SAID HE WISHED SEONHO WOULD GIVE HIS LOVE TO OTHER HYUNGS MORE BECAUSE HE WAS GIVING IT TO HIM TOO MUCH

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Seonho was more polished than Kuanlin but Kuanlin worked hard to keep up with his hyungs too so I wasn't mad he made it. Definitely my favorite season, and season 1 follows close behind.

I was happy to hear about Kuanlin's projects in China and him being released for horrible Cube contract that he was in.

Seonho was my kid though. I loved him so much, he deserved to debut in W1 too. He was hilarious. Variety king!

mKl7Ghm.png

• I suddenly have the urge to watch the s2 again lol.. also for haknyeon because I feel I judged him so wrong back then

Proud to say that I defended Haknyeon through thick and thin during Broduce because he got so much unecessary hate when he worked hard and did nothing wrong and he just loved his piggies and that is that

309NYEON — [PANN] Joo Haknyeon with his sisters

mKl7Ghm.png

• Seonho was more polished than Kuanlin but Kuanlin worked hard to keep up with his hyungs too so I wasn't mad he made it. Definitely my favorite season, and season 1 follows close behind.

I was happy to hear about Kuanlin's projects in China and him being released for horrible Cube contract that he was in.

Seonho was my kid though. I loved him so much, he deserved to debut in W1 too. He was hilarious. Variety king!

yeah well talent wise I feel guanlin was atleast okay with raps.. but seonho's chemistry with others was way too good to ignore XD

I remember his scandal came up same time around reunion so many knets were opposed to it.. I really want a wanna one reunion...

they were too strong to disband this soon.. I feel if they were still around the scene for BGs would have been very different

• Proud to say that I defended Haknyeon through thick and thin during Broduce because he got so much unecessary hate when he worked hard and did nothing wrong and he just loved his piggies and that is that

309NYEON — [PANN] Joo Haknyeon with his sisters

And thank you for that.. even though I never had ill feelings towards him I did used to think he was a bit overrated back then.. Mnet eveil editing him was really unncessary.. the boy already had so many pains..

It really crossed all borders when some people started to send death threats to his family and made fun of his father's death..

I am so happy to see him getting so much love these days.. he deserves every bit of it..

• And thank you for that.. even though I never had ill feelings towards him I did used to think he was a bit overrated back then.. Mnet eveil editing him was really unncessary.. the boy already had so many pains..

It really crossed all borders when some people started to send death threats to his family and made fun of his father's death..

I am so happy to see him getting so much love these days.. he deserves every bit of it..

Mnet evil edited two of my faves; Sanggyun and Dongho, so I was seeing right through that nonsense. I knew right away Haknyeon was a victim and target to them because he was too popular and they didn't want him to debut. Same with the two I mentioned.

yeah well talent wise I feel guanlin was atleast okay with raps.. but seonho's chemistry with others was way too good to ignore XD

I remember his scandal came up same time around reunion so many knets were opposed to it.. I really want a wanna one reunion...

they were too strong to disband this soon.. I feel if they were still around the scene for BGs would have been very different

I think they were a great group and I supported them but I'm not mad that Minhyun is back to his original group because that's clearly what he wanted and I fear if they had a reunion he'd be 'forced' to participate regardless of his opinion

AND THEY RIGGED OUT DONGHO out of the final lineup

Yes, he was one of my faves.

Same here!

mKl7Ghm.png

• Dongho being rigged made me so angry.. and lets not even start about jonghyun

The reunion was actually only supposed to be a one day live event not a comeback or any release so I believe if not for politics we could have got that atleast

the riggings were so painful in every season

• Dongho being rigged made me so angry.. and lets not even start about jonghyun

The reunion was actually only supposed to be a one day live event not a comeback or any release so I believe if not for politics we could have got that atleast

the riggings were so painful in every season

I remember the talks about more than just a concert/even reunion so I assumed you were talking about that, my bad.

Oh yeah, I'm still heartbroken for Gaeun ;(

mKl7Ghm.png

• oh my the nostalgia I rlly supported him and cube barely gave him any chances to do music after his first album

:pepecry:

but lol does anyone remember how he went viral on twitter for being clumsy?

• Cube didn't deserve the byeongaris. Seonho is so cute and funny.

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

mKl7Ghm.png

• This thread reminded me that Cube is the actual devil and 4 years later Seonho still hasn’t debuted. Thanks for ruining my day.

Joking joking but seriously fuck Cube.

• This thread reminded me that Cube is the actual devil and 4 years later Seonho still hasn’t debuted. Thanks for ruining my day.

Joking joking but seriously fuck Cube.

I'm upset too, so much. They even wasted his variety potential. They need to put him in everything and let him release solo songs and mini albums from time to time. He's only 19 so hopefully they do debut him soon.

Do u think cube gonna debut soon in a bg:pleading:

Like another user commented, they made him wait for four years and still nothing. He's only 19 now, so there's still plenty of time for him, but they didn't ride his popularity like they should've. Incompetent blue box.

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!