Idol conflict+ family speaking out

• We all know of the recent news so I won't beat the horse with a dead stick. I have just noticed that this news, Pristin's Kyla news, and other news i'm sure but not aware of in terms of idols leaving or being kicked out of groups and disbandment leave a bitter taste in the mouths of fans. Even more important than fans, it leaves a bitter taste in the mouths' of the idols families.

I've been struggling to come up with the words to best express my opinion...can't quite get it right so i'll ask it in questions instead...

if you were an idol would you want your family to speak out in a situation such as this? or deal with it quietly behind closed doors?

does speaking out negatively affect the chances of being big again/ loved by the public? or has there been good outcomes from doing so? (are there any examples of this?)

• Honestly it depends a ton on the circumstances. If I was kicked out no I'd rather deal with all that on my own but if the company I was in was abusive then I wouldn't mind my family speaking up

i can respect that too. I'd just be afraid for my family's privacy cause you know how that goes...

• Both Kyla's brother and sister were so messy. Apparently her new boo as well.

Her brother was a legit anti of her but that could have just been the drugs speaking. Her sister was an immature child revealing her personal information, secrets and being an edgy kid. Only Kyla stayed quiet.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Her brother was a legit anti of her but that could have just been the drugs speaking. Her sister was an immature child revealing her personal information, secrets and being an edgy kid. Only Kyla stayed quiet.

That's a whole lot of mess

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's a whole lot of mess

And then stan Twitter blamed her for Pristin's disbandment and those people probably still find new ways to send her hate

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

mKl7Ghm.png

Edited once, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• And then stan Twitter blamed her for Pristin's disbandment and those people probably still find new ways to send her hate

External Content twitter.com

And a vivi stan at that

:pepepizza:

External Content www.youtube.com

this thing keeps being more interesting :pepe-tea:

is she being blamed again? Is it because her revels about her members???

🎶🍿Popcorn is Love🍿🎶

☆[Credits: To OG owners of pfp and sig.]☆

• this thing keeps being more interesting :pepe-tea:

is she being blamed again? Is it because her revels about her members???

Every few months stan Twitter gets ahold a new family member/friend of Kyla, bothers them, gets heated at her again and go dormant until the next person.

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!