My top 7 favorite pictures of Yamamoto Yuna

• Yamamoto Yuna is an idol and leader of the group "Cinderella Sengen!", back in June of this year the group was signed to Pony Canyon and next month they are going to hold their major debut,

its been almost a year since i first heard of them and since Yuna is my favorite member i wanted to do a top of my favorites pictures of her

#7: Yuna posing with a giant crab

37et4tK.jpg

#6: Yuna wearing a bootleg Gucci tshirt

8BMOlQn.jpg

#5: Yuna who misunderstood what casual clothes mean

hVoYf6h.jpg

#4: evil Yuna

AOyEkEZ.jpg

#3: Yuna dressed as Santa

DbHQLtt.jpg

#2: Yuna with wavy hair

DTUf7rZ.jpg

#1: Dinosaur Yuna

veFieVe.jpg

xzFHitn.jpg

-

back this summer Cinderella Sengen were told to come in their casual clothes for an schedule but Yuna misunderstood the meaning of it... the result:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they are debuting next month so this is a good time to jump into the Cinderella Sengen train!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

• aw she's so cute omg

Yuna is great!

the first time i heard of her was in November of last year, seems that prior to becoming an idol she was a popular J-Tiktoker and J-Youtuber

https://www.tiktok.com/@yuna__1021?

Cinderella Sengen! has a decent amount of hype on their backs, they got signed to Pony Canyon just 6 months after formation and their first pre release song "Cinderella Sengen!" became a hit on Japan's SNS,

their debut is in November during their 1st anniversary, we are going to get a lot of info about it very soon!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!