Jeon Jungkook solo song leak - "On my Own"

• 2xEverything related to song whippet out Twitter. Interesting.2x

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Edited once, last by byakuyav ().

• According to rumors, Jungkook will be releasing his solo mixtape instead of Tae in December. This song was also miraculously deleted from everywhere, you can't even find a trace of it right now. Which made me think the leak might be real. I don't know what's going on at HYBE, but they needs to better review their staff..

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• According to rumors, Jungkook will be releasing his solo mixtape instead of Tae in December. This song was also miraculously deleted from everywhere, you can't even find a trace of it right now. Which made me think the leak might be real. I don't know what's going on at HYBE, but they needs to better review their staff..

Rumors from where? And why "instead of Tae"?

Have you seen the "leak"? Because if you have, I don't get how you can think it's real.

• Rumors from where? And why "instead of Tae"?

Have you seen the "leak"? Because if you have, I don't get how you can think it's real.

When I watched it, I thought it wasn't real, but now that I saw the video suddenly being deleted everywhere, I get suspicious. There are rumors circulating on Kside Twitter. Its accuracy is of course questionable, so take with grain of salt.

• When I watched it, I thought it wasn't real, but now that I saw the video suddenly being deleted everywhere, I get suspicious. There are rumors circulating on Kside Twitter. Its accuracy is of course questionable, so take with grain of salt.

What are the rumors??

af4cbcaad4a1abe0246bf37caba00bd9e29ecd6c.gifv0411037240460fde49b7fc965e5c2fc8ab693bdb.gifv

• What are the rumors??

Rumor has it that Tae needs more time and since BTS's album is expected to be released in the first half of the new year, only one member will have the opportunity to release their solo mixtape, so the label allowed Jungkook. But after all, rumor is just rumor.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!