DIMENSION:DILEMA Album Ranking

• 1: Blockbuster (song of the year my god)
    2: Attention, please! (chorus of the year)
    3: Tamed-Dashed
    4: Just A Little Bit
    5: Go Big or Go Home
    6: Upper Side Dreamin'

Blockbuster 100000/10

In my opinion song of the year. Its just so perfect for what i love in a song. I almost screamed in my lecture at the starting guitar. Super in love with the fast beat over the heavy guitar. Yeonjun killed it (as always).

Attention, Please! 20/10

WHAT, A, CHROUS, my god. Heavy TXT 0x1=lovesong vibes. Love the pre chrous build up into it, sets it up really well. The strait rock vibes are just everything. The solo in the brisge is just amazing as well

Tamed-Dashed 10/10

Honestly what a title track. Can't decide if i prefer it more than Drunk-Dazed, need to listen to it more. But my god what a summer bop. Even though it gives off the refreshing vibes we expect from summer songs, the lyrics still have that sinister feel which i love.

Just A Little Bit 10/10

motherfucking vocals are on point. Nice calm down from the super fast pace of the 3 other songs above. Even as it compliments the album really well as a refresher, an its own its just such a nice chill songs with heavenly vocals

Go Big or Go Home 9/10

Compare it to the rest of the album and its a little underwhelming. But take it out of the album and listen to it as a song, and its just a very, very solid song. Also a very new sound from enhypen which is nice to see

Upper Side Dreamin' 5/10

I mean its fine. Not really my type of song, some people love it but its not for me. Feels like a filler tbh which is quite sad for me, but honestly the rest of the album is enar perfection so cant complain

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!