Today is World Mental Health Day..

• And I just want to remind all of you to please put your mental state and well being before anything else. It’s important that you feel the best you possibly can, and if that means putting yourself first for a while, whatever the case may be, do that <3

This day is really special to me because it’s such a beautiful reminder of how serious and effective it is to remember to take care of yourself and the current state you are in.

You are beautiful, never forget that. No matter what you are going through, you deserve to be here and breath this beautiful air on this earth <3

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

Edited 2 times, last by GoldenNini ().

• you too, take care of yourself:borahae:

this is such a significant day for me too, as someone who has struggled with mental health for years. I hope that everyone has a safe place, and remembers that their health from the inside is just as important and valid as the outside.

and knows their existence is special, even if it may not seem so~

• It was actually yesterday here and I didn't even know. For all the people who suffer mental health issues around the world including me I hope you are coping (COVID certainly doesn't help). Let's help spread more understanding, compassion and awareness of mental health, there's still a lot to be done I feel to break down the stigma and ignorance of issues particularly around anxiety disorders.

• content warning: self-harm

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• I can't believe I didn't see this thread earlier.

Thank you so much Nini, I feel the same about you too, you are ABSOLUTELY beautiful and whatever struggles you or anyone is dealing with, I hope they will be overcome whether it be soon or if it's going to take time <3

Mental health is so so important, and as someone who has dealt with poor mental health in the past years at an especially young age as well, I really want everybody to take care of themselves first and to help or look out for others dealing with mental health problems as well. We all deserve to thrive and we can do it together :danceb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!