Incredible things that set Exo apart from other boy groups.

• He sounds so beautiful and he's so much better than people think. The first time I recognised his cool vocals was in Sweet Lie, I think that was his first solo high note line.

I love Kai so much.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly, I think Kai is unofficially part of the vocal line because he's sometimes given responsible parts in vocal strong songs.

I can't stop listening to KAI.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ended J-hope

If you think about it, jhope is more of a rapper than vocalist while Kai obviously sings way more than he raps.

Edited once, last by sonemariam ().

• Yesss, I like his tone of voice :shyy: :shyy: :shyy:

He sounds so sexy :pepe-flirt:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!