It's so sad that we are not going to get a lot of Chinese girls in the final line-up of GP999!

• Cuz there are a lot of talents that I want to see!!!

1-FU YANING- An all-rounder!!!! She sheds charisma from toes to head... She's phenomenal and one of the most outstanding trainees in the show!

I love her vocals so much! and.... Do we have to talk about her visuals?????

She may be the hottest rockstar out there!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2/3/4- SU RUIQI - I rellly like how persistent she is. She is such a hard-working girl and you can see how much she wants to show that she has what it takes to be an idol! At first I wasn't a big fan of hers, but I got to the point where I started to like her a lot ... She has a strong aura that can't be ignored! I really enjoy her stage pressence and how dramatic she can be with her expressions! Her voice is also really addictive(The vocals in FATE, OMGGGGGGG)... I hope the best for her. <3

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2/3/4-XIAO TING : She is extremely gorgeous and with a lof of softness and elegance. Her movements are like a swan... She is such a good SHENTER. <3

Also, she feels so wholesome... The angelic energy coming from her is HUGEEE!

2/3/4- WEN ZHE - She is so ICONIC! Her expressions are so entertaining, She is straight-forward and at the same time such a friendly person.

She is a happy virus, she is such a mood, she is the queen of the party. I love how humorous she is!

5-HXQ-

Ok, I have to admit that her visuals are top tier, she is a mixed between Tzuyu and Yeonwoo.

She has such a nice energy and nice voice.

I can relate to her about being a slow-learner in dancing! LOL.

BONUS:

ZIYIN DESERVED BETTER... I WANTED TO SEE HER IN UTOPIA>!>

CRYING ENDLESSLY!

• External Content www.youtube.com

I also really like Cai Bing, but it is complicated to rank her within my top...

She has such a strong aura, it penetrates every fiber of my body!

• Why tho. They would leave the group soon anyway to promote in china.

1) Cuz many of the Chinese trainees are talented, beautiful, and hardworking

2) In order to create a proper C-line, since the point of this show is to make a multinational GG from these 3 countries

3) Not every Chinese idol/trainee leaves Korea to promote in China, some of them are Kpop trainees

• My favorite was Ziyin, she was easily the most talented chinese trainee and deserved so much better, her My Sea performance was beautiful

I hope Xiaoting is going to debut, she has a chance, I also like Yaning, but she probably wont make it

I dont care about the rest, if I wanna be honest

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• Xiaoting is pretty much confirmed at this rate. I hope there is at least a C02 in the final lineup. If so it most likely would be Ruiqi, tho Yaning seems like a potential wild card

• 1) Cuz many of the Chinese trainees are talented, beautiful, and hardworking

2) In order to create a proper C-line, since the point of this show is to make a multinational GG from these 3 countries

3) Not every Chinese idol/trainee leaves Korea to promote in China, some of them are Kpop trainees

Beautiful answer!

• Speaking of Yaning, it really is so amazing how she surpassed all of the hate she got. I was worried she’d be so hated no one would want her & she’d get eliminated during the first round, but nonetheless she proved herself & gained a strong following. Even making it to #10 in the recent rankings

Edited once, last by Lubby00 ().

• Xiaoting is pretty much confirmed at this rate. I hope there is at least a C02 in the final lineup. If so it most likely would be Ruiqi, tho Yaning seems like a potential wild card

I'm gonna make witchcraft cuz I want to see YANING IN! :pepe-sad:

And yeah, I agree about having at least 2 Chinese girls!, otherwise Xiaoting may feel kinda out of place. :((((

• External Content www.youtube.com

I also really like Cai Bing, but it is complicated to rank her within my top...

She has such a strong aura, it penetrates every fiber of my body!

actually she's my top pick now, i rlly like her charisma on stage and her stare, she's adorable too, but i doubt she'll make it to the next round, the editing during salute rlly harmed her, sigh she'll rlly make a good member in the debut team though

• 1) Cuz many of the Chinese trainees are talented, beautiful, and hardworking

Most c idols are promoting in china tho. When was the last time wjsn c line promoted in korea? Yuqi is still in china. That sooner or later happens with every c idol. I get that companys use c idols to make money there so I guess they don't really care about that anyway

• Speaking of Yaning, it really is so amazing how she surpassed all of the hate she got. I was worried she’d be so hated no one would want her & she’d get eliminated during the first round, but nonetheless she proved herself & gained a strong following. Even making it to #10 in the recent rankings

TALENT WON AT THE END!!! :pepe-sad:

Her "redemption" was necessary. The artistic flair of Yaning is really big and it has to be recognized!!!

Can't wait to see her making it into the top 9 ,hopefully ! :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!