• Hi!

This is my second allkpop account but I forgot the first one, and I only used it for the news and not the forums. I was on onehallyu too(2016-2017), but I stopped using it years ago. I've been a fan of EXO since 2014, they're the only group I stan(sorry bout that). I kinda left the kpop world for more than 2 years because it was so toxic, messy and draining for me rumors about lay leaving, mama 2017 etc. I just checked on them form time to time.

Now I'm back, I made a twt account but twt stans are still toxic af, and with oh I lost hope a long time ago lol. I just want a place where I can get updates from exo and stuff, and maybe interact with kpop fans too.

I'm an OT9 stan and I'm okay with solo stans as long as they don't shit on other members. I just don't need the negativity tbh

I missed many things about exo so it'd be great if someone can talk to/update me.

and I'm not fluent in english so sorry if I've made mistakes etc

:danceb:

• Thank you!!

Can you help me? I'm trying to get familiar with this app. Idk if it's just me being dumb but I can't find the option to hide online status and recent activity lol (I'm using my phone)

im not sure but you can go on settings and itll probably be there, let me see

• Thank you!!

Can you help me? I'm trying to get familiar with this app. Idk if it's just me being dumb but I can't find the option to hide online status and recent activity lol (I'm using my phone)

account management, privacy. then you can do it from there

• Nice to meet you!!!

AKP can be messy and toxic (like kpop community...)

But AKP exo-ls here are usually chill and nice people!!!

AND WE HAVE AN EXO-L GUILD AND RECENTLY SUBFORUM where you can freely talk about Exo and interact with other exo-ls here ^^

• Nice to meet you!!!

AND WE HAVE AN EXO-L GUILD you can freely talk about Exo and interact with other exo-ls here ^^

OMG not the first thing you see is that picture sksksksksks

Meet our guild master Kireta as well <3

• Nice to meet you!!!

AND WE HAVE AN EXO-L GUILD AND RECENTLY SUBFORUM where you can freely talk about Exo and interact with other exo-ls here ^^

Hi!

Thank you! Yes I'm aware kpop community is toxic in general but twt is on another lvl lol. I checked the guild but my acct has to be at least 1 month old so I can't join yet. Can you tell me more about the subforum?

• Hi!

Thank you! Yes I'm aware kpop community is toxic in general but twt is on another lvl lol. I checked the guild but my acct has to be at least 1 month old so I can't join yet. Can you tell me more about the subforum?

It was opened just recently we haven't posted much yet!!! But it's a place for us Exo-ls away from the toxicity and drama. You can post threads, interaact with other exo-ls ^ ^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!