STAYC trending at #1 on Melon realtime search

• 8)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• not related but i just saw stayc on the television just now with their philip advertisement and im just a casual listener of them and im like oh my gosh, they were dancing to asap and i was so surprised, philip is a pretty well known brand here so they're seriously big gosh....im from sg btw, other than bts for their samsung ad, i think they're the second kpop group i've seen on tv!!!!congrats to them

• not related but i just saw stayc on the television just now with their philip advertisement and im just a casual listener of them and im like oh my gosh, they were dancing to asap and i was so surprised, philip is a pretty well known brand here so they're seriously big gosh....im from sg btw, other than bts for their samsung ad, i think they're the second kpop group i've seen on tv!!!!congrats to them

nice to hear this :lover2::lover1:

you probably saw this commercial, maybe shorter version of it :omgr:

• nice to hear this :lover2::lover1:

you probably saw this commercial, maybe shorter version of it :omgr:

yep it was probably 30seconds + a 'hello singapore we're stayc!!' it showed the asap killing point, it was a pretty nice advertisement i was also proud to see them on television:)

i also heard from my friends that there is a philips pop-up store with stayc life-size standees at the atrium/open space inside Plaza Singapura (a very busy shopping mall in the city)!!go stayc!!im in love with slow down these days

• yep it was probably 30seconds + a 'hello singapore we're stayc!!' it showed the asap killing point, it was a pretty nice advertisement i was also proud to see them on television:)

i also heard from my friends that there is a philips pop-up store with stayc life-size standees at the atrium/open space inside Plaza Singapura (a very busy shopping mall in the city)!!go stayc!!im in love with slow down these days

you should go and visit it then! maybe you will grab some free merch!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!