Indian akp did y'all congratulate rihanna on joining congress yet?

• can you translate? what is happening in India?

Ah they called her the congress farmer's minister :D

There have been protest's over a change in the farm laws in India. It has it's pro's and con's but both the major political parties are blowing it outta proportion. Even major international media outlet's are being biased one side calling the PM a dictator and the other side calling the protesters terrorists....

Desbundar

• Ah they called her the congress farmer's minister :D

There have been protest's over a change in the farm laws in India. It has it's pro's and con's but both the major political parties are blowing it outta proportion. Even major international media outlet's are being biased one side calling the PM a dictator and the other side calling the protesters terrorists....

But why Rihanna?

world class journalism I see :D

KIMKAI48

059e37d0b9c38b277aec681de8161eeb7e65a633.gifv

• I see. Thanks for clearing it up. From a quick Twitter browse, it also seems Bollywood celebrities are being criticized?

In bollywood celebs are either for or against the current govt and they get a lot of flack for their political stance. Even the sources that the foreign celebs posted are kinda biased against the current ruling party. There's a lotta misinformation running around.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The gp opinion/media generally leans sharply towards mostly the left or right here. Also this controversial celebrity kangana slutshamed rihanna earlier today. Kanagana's twitter is rlyyyyyyyyyyyy a dark place fr.

Desbundar

Sorry but would you mind explaining what those changes are? I’m curious to learn more

• External Content twitter.com

HELELELELEPPPZPZPZP see this

• Sorry but would you mind explaining what those changes are? I’m curious to learn more

I'm not sure either. The law was meant to benefit the farmers ig but something went wrong. There's a brief explanation under this.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1356705671354347520?s=20

HELELELELEPPPZPZPZP see this

Lmaoooooooooooooooo

Fr her whole feed is just:

Efex0MEX0AID7AD.jpeg

Desbundar

• I'm scared of the future of this country :pepe-cross:

:pepe-peek:

:pepe-toilet: no idea. Can anyone explain in brief?

https://twitter.com/i/events/1356705671354347520?s=20

can you please not bring up Indian politics here? It's an extremely sensitive topic. Both sides are correct and wrong in their own way.

Ofc. I'm trying my best to be neutral here and mentioned several times it is a sensitive issue and that both sides are blowing it outta proportion.

Desbundar

• Thanks for taking the time to explain it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!