Nerun Poku Poku - Anata No Katana [Debut]

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

she is Nonerun from You'll Melt More, today it was announced that she was starting a solo project under the name of Nerun Poku Poku, she released 3 music videos

Nerun Poku Poku - Jaga Jaga Jagaimo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nerun Poku Poku - Choki Choki

External Content www.youtube.com

the songs are really dumb but also pretty catchy!

E_P15lPVQAQ6aXx?format=jpg&name=large

E_P15oFVUAAX1G7?format=jpg&name=large

E_P15q0VkAEDQ8Y?format=jpg&name=large

External Content twitter.com

• fun and catchy

i like it, but hope nani'n'nerun stay active too.

aren't Chiffon and Kechon graduating this year? so since both Neru and Nani are going to become the "seniors" of the group i think we can expect their importance to increase

but i don't know how to feel about the OG members graduating, Ano's graduation was a huge blow for YLMM that almost killed the group, without the older members i think its going to be a little hard for the new line up

• aren't Chiffon and Kechon graduating this year? so since both Neru and Nani are going to become the "seniors" of the group i think we can expect their importance to increase

but i don't know how to feel about the OG members graduating, Ano's graduation was a huge blow for YLMM that almost killed the group, without the older members i think its going to be a little hard for the new line up

yeah it'll definitely be interesting to see what happens after October. YLMM imo is one of the all time great alt idol groups. Hopefully they can release a real banger to open up the new era, and the new members can establish themselves with their own unique and interesting personalities

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!