Education For Kpop Fans

• Gotta learn somehow

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Everytime I see dumb ass graphs that explain nothing I feel like posting this as a slap to their faces

Divorce And Margarine |

Weird misleading graphs seems to be a requirement for fandom these days lolz.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• it goes beyond kpop. how do you think people take prageru videos seriously and even show them in school?

When it comes to politics there are a lot of crooked outlets, organizations and people on both sides.

People on both sides prob spend more time making data fit their already preexisting ideologies than trying to look at the whole picture.

Ideologues who view themselves as good and people that oppose them as bad or evil are dangerous.

People should spend less time hating their opponents as part of some sorta political crusade and more time trying to understand them. A lot of times our opponents are not wrong or evil but just see the world in a different perspective than ourselves.

Thats why I support working together in a democratic way, republics may be a lot messier and less efficient than an authoritarian regime but it is a much better system in my view.

Even in a time of major national challenges such as covid where we have a worse response because we bicker, argue and have to go through lengthy legislative processes to reach some sort of consent. I would not trade it for the efficiency of a one party authoritarian regime.

Anyways, ignore me and my political blabber back to your regularly scheduled kpop programing.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• What's funny is Americans think there is only two ways, Republican or Democrat, or a two party system or one party. Compared to the rest of the world, America isn't even a democratic country. We're forced to choose between candidates that belong to one of two parties that are influenced by corporate lobbying either way. And then as if that isn't enough, they manipulate elections even further using gerrymandering. "American democracy" is a joke at this point. Democrats and Republicans don't even advocate for what the majority of Americans want. There can be so much more than just two sides and two viewpoints for complex issues. This oversimplification and manipulation of politics is why so many people don't vote.

• What's funny is Americans think there is only two ways, Republican or Democrat, or a two party system or one party. Compared to the rest of the world, America isn't even a democratic country. We're forced to choose between candidates that belong to one of two parties that are influenced by corporate lobbying either way. And then as if that isn't enough, they manipulate elections even further using gerrymandering. "American democracy" is a joke at this point. Democrats and Republicans don't even advocate for what the majority of Americans want. There can be so much more than just two sides and two viewpoints for complex issues. This oversimplification and manipulation of politics is why so many people don't vote.

Well, even in countries with lots of political parties their are usually just two major sides because they usually have to form a ruling coalition to have a majority and the other parties usually have an opposition coalition.

Their are many factions/caucuses within the two parties in the US, honestly I don't think it is really any different than a system with more parties.

I understand the frustration with the system.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Edited once, last by Yseki ().

• Everytime I see dumb ass graphs that explain nothing I feel like posting this as a slap to their faces

Divorce And Margarine |

Theoretically, you could assume that people with the ability to purchase margarine are middle/upper class as it isn't an essential for cooking nor it is that cheap. From there, you can assume that people who divorce will divorce if they have the financial security to divorce and lead a life on their own. Hence, a link is made!

Although it's the biggest reach ever.

• Theoretically, you could assume that people with the ability to purchase margarine are middle/upper class as it isn't an essential for cooking nor it is that cheap. From there, you can assume that people who divorce will divorce if they have the financial security to divorce and lead a life on their own. Hence, a link is made!

Although it's the biggest reach ever.

Or maybe increase in margarine consumption means more unhealthy eating habits, and hence increase in weight and thus increasing sense of "unattractiveness" between couples. Who knows

:cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

• As a stat student I’d say this is generalizable to pretty much every context anywhere....

I'd like to study statistics too. This is interesting to me and seems to be a promising direction. I chose a specialty that I don't really like, and therefore the educational process is difficult. Sometimes I use the best free essay websites, and it helps me out a lot. Examples of free works can be useful in many cases. Here I'm looking for inspiration for myself. But in the future, I still plan to change the direction of my activity to what I like.

Edited once, last by kimsundo ().

• Yes, you are right, when choosing an education, it is very important to pay attention to the direction that you like. I made the wrong choice once, and I know what I'm talking about. I had to frequently use the services of a Drift Hunters to clear my academic debts. If not for outside help, I definitely would not have coped with the difficulties of the educational process.

Korea is probably the country with the most developed entertainment industry on the planet, and has a huge fan base all over the world. I was glad that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!