EPIK HIGH reveals featuring lineup including ZICO, CL, B.I., HEIZE and more for comeback album

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Epik High has released the full line-up of artists that are going to be featured in their 10th studio album, Epik High Is Here (Part 1). The line-up includes Zico, CL, Heize, Nucksal, Kim Sawol, Changmo, G SOUL, WOO, MISO, and B.I. a.k.a Kim Hanbin.

The full track list including all the featured artists has also been released.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Check out the teaser for Rosario ft. CL, ZICO.

External Content youtu.be

Part 1 of the double album is set to drop on January 18 at 6 pm KST.

f56945d281c323b10c37c4e75b3a3afa38900b28.gifv b7db3e8b585e35d33fd2c68a870e2b2060849f87.gifv

- I am running from something bigger than me. -

Edited once, last by sephius ().

• I am beyond happy they are still making music over 20 years into the game even after being dropped by YG numerous times, that hasn't stopped their music making. They also tend to attack really serious topics sometimes that Korea does not want to touch with a 900 foot pole in public.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I am beyond happy they are still making music over 20 years into the game even after being dropped by YG numerous times, that hasn't stopped their music making. They also tend to attack really serious topics sometimes that Korea does not want to touch with a 900 foot pole in public.

My thoughts exactly. It would never be the same if Epik High stopped making music, and I remember how rough it was years ago when it wasn't clear if they'd keep going. I'm really excited for their new material and glad we get a bit of Zico too - I miss him already!

f56945d281c323b10c37c4e75b3a3afa38900b28.gifv b7db3e8b585e35d33fd2c68a870e2b2060849f87.gifv

- I am running from something bigger than me. -

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!