Are You Weird Like Me?

• When you like Kpop, or artist/singer/performer in general. You should see them as their profession. That means when rating them, music comes first, then talent, look, and attitude is optional

But I don't. When people talking about good and bad music I can't understand. I just say the music is good when I like it, bad music is when I don't. Same with talent like: vocal, dance, rap, etc. I can't even distinguish each music note, and dancing is just putting different weird moves and making it look natural and flowing. Rap isn't more than fast talking and shouting without intonation

So I just see idol/singer as a regular human being. I know them because of their music. Then see their looks, and personality when it comes to Kpop

Another weird thing: When I don't like, let's say Blackpink with their achievement one by one surpassing Twice, when I see them interacting with Twice I just smile like they are not the Blackpink I don't like

Seems like I just hate competition

• ...You should see them as their profession. That means when rating them, music comes first, then talent, look, and attitude is optional...

As far as I know there's no definitive authority on how anyone should enjoy kpop. Just do your thing and enjoy it how you see fit. Just be mindful of what you put out there in the world.

• thats a good way of thinking and in fact you're pretty normal. kpop isn't supposed to be deep. it's just a lot of kpop fans (not even just them) analyse and sometimes overanalyse aspects of kpop because they find it fun and interesting. they like to share their opinions on music, vocals and rap, etc, and make those opinions interesting by diving in deep.

i wouldn't say it's a bad thing. people have a freedom to like and be intrigued with whatever. but again, kpop isn't that deep.

for your second point, good for you. you can be content even if you're fave is being surpassed by other groups. you don't HATE competition, you just aren't a sore loser.

• I mean yeah a lot of people are like you including me, it's not weird at all! In fact that's a pretty healthy point of view. Being overly obsessive is never good imo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!