K-drama fans want Baekhyun to sing their OSTs because of this ...

• tumblr_px2m6iygWN1tno6c3o2_540.gif

It’s well-known among drama fans that dramas which Baekhyun sings OSTs for will 100% release Director’s cut Blu-ray. Drama fans like Blu-ray, so they hope Baekhyun to sing more OSTs and said they like it because every time he sings OSTs, they get Director’s cut Blu-ray.

All the dramas Baekhyun sang OSTs for:

- Dr. Romance 2

- Hyena

- Record of Youth

- Do You Like Brahms?

- Doom At Your Service (a comment said it’s been confirmed that Blu-ray is released for this drama too)

Theqoo:

- Heol please sing OST for our drama too...

- He seems to be a Blu-ray fairy.

- Please sing OST for my actor too, Baekhyun!

- Woah seriously all of them really release Blu-ray.

- Wow this is rare though.

- Baekhyun's OST is considered Blu-ray talisman among drama/movie/actor fans though.

- I'm looking forward to Hong Chun Gi ㅋㅋㅋ

- Record of Youth OST is really good.

- Oh amazing...But Baekhyun's OSTs are really good. I also look forward to Hong Chun Gi.

- Everyone would be happy if Baekhyun sings more OSTs.

Daum:

- The puppy of good luck.

- Doom at Your Service Blu-ray is confirmed too. I think Hong Chun Gi will too.

- Gain this strength for Hong Chun Gi too. I'm looking forward to it.

- Woah it's not easy to release Blu-ray though. This is amazing.

- Hong Chun Gi too. I'm looking forward to it a lot. Both drama and OST.

- Doom at Your Service Blu-ray is confirmed too? Insane...Thank you Mr. Baekhyun, thank you.

- I feel that Hong Chun Gi will have Blu-ray too.

- Baekhyun-nim, please sing OST for our drama too.

source

Check out Baekhyun's recent OST for Hong Chun Gi:

Spotify - Apple Music - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I liked his recent one

Did you hear this one

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Did you hear this one

nope but i'll give it a lisen when i get back on my comp

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!