BOYS WORLD

• Who are they? I have seen them on my recommendation and checked them. I think they are great and have so much potential.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i recently found them too, they're pretty good

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž

• I'm subscribed to their youtube

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• I'm subscribed to their youtube

this song is how I found them, I like them. they remind me of

in the best way and I hope they get more promo than BananaLemon

โคโคโค Micah Forever โคโคโค

โคโค Benny's Smoll Bean โคโค

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• this song is how I found them, I like them. they remind me of

in the best way and I hope they get more promo than BananaLemon

Yeah. They are really talented reminds me Spice Girls tho. Also members are so diverse I like it. With good promo they can do great. I am already obsessed with the song.

• jinaland

Changed the title of the thread from โ€œBETTER THAN KAACHIโ€ to โ€œBOYS WORLDโ€.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!