WayV solo's and sub unit songs are just not good

• It just isn't good. Low Low is very...meh. Like justin bieber meh. Paint me naked....It's just not giving me what I wanted, I thought from the teasers (photos) that it would be rock inspired and more heavy hitting (?) but it's not...I don't like the vocals either in low low and paint me naked as well as YY rapping, It's borderline cringy. With Lucas and Hendery's song coming out, from the teaser I can tell I won't like it much either. These songs to me are just not good, not even as a b-side, It's just basic and not good. Like these are the type of songs I listen to once and forget about the next day. It's bad music, and IDK why so many groups are now infected with the mediocre English song virus.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Forgot to add Kun and Xiaojun but this also is just slow crybaby music, and I hate sad crybaby music about love. it makes me go crazy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited 2 times, last by ellenote ().

• the Kun & Xiaojun erasure 56451-ezgif-3-b89361e1cffb-gif

• the Kun & Xiaojun erasure 56451-ezgif-3-b89361e1cffb-gif

Sorry this song was very slow and boring I forgot it existed...I will add it in though.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Sorry this song was very slow and boring I forgot it existed...I will add it in though.

I don't really care how you feel about any music, but I refuse to let them be overlooked.

• You have to keep on mind these are singles without physical release and Ten's solo is a SM Station so you can't expect that much investment like it was an official debut, specially with WayV members who aren't that well known. While I don't like ballad songs that much either, I found Ten's solo and Low Low refreshing, sure they don't have a crazy production but it's just some singles to have a good time with, and it can gain them some attention to each member a little more before they release their 2nd full album. Some of them are good at english so it's not wonder they release english songs as they have already done it, and I feel like with all the sinophobic thing on Korea rn SM wants to gain fans mainly on China and the west.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• for the most part, I agree: overall these comebacks were pretty forgettable. But yk what, I liked ten's solo and it was enjoyable. It was just below my expectations but that's okay, I can't expect every comeback to go above and beyond.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!