Having the mentality of " I am entitled to free stuff" was the reason why The Show had an abysmal number of viewers

• People are crazy thinking that BP did low numbers here

they did amazingly well in my opinion

honestly I always hate those comparisons between boy group and girl group sales/views/charts/records etc.

because there is a reason why there are always awards for 'best boy group', and 'best girl group'

people know that boy groups sell much more overall, that's all

and as far as I know if the number is 280k then it's most watched ppv online concert by kpop girl group ever.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't think BP can win here lol If they did high numbers people are going to say it is all thanks to ''China and YG'' and now they are been mock as ''low and unsuccessful'' even though the numbers are amazing..

• Cmon. We all expected them to at least hit 500K.

• 300K viewers is really good for an online concert. Some people just cannot afford to pay for this.

While I agree to that mentality I also think 'not being able to afford it' is not a good enough excuse to steal something people put time and hard work into.

I had this discussion on r/Twice after WIAD when thousands and thousands watched it illegally on Twitch, Facebook live, etc and my feelings are the same. I'm not going to 'poor shame' people and say if you don't buy it your not a fan or anything as that's not right, 30 quid is expensive to a lot of people and that's fine, but that in no way empowers you to take it for free.

• 280k is a great number I don't know why people are do upset.

About illegal streams, this happens with every group. Blackpink had about a million illegal streams through 20 different livestreams. BTS has over 5-6m illegal viewers from 20+ live streams. Streamers like btsaeso and minttae used to garner at peak over 2.5m watchers at some point and qdeoks does similar numbers on only one stream.

Illegal streams are not the reason why numbers are "less" it's because of the usage of the platform. China could not legally buy access to blackpink's channel since it was on YouTube and that was a major part of their fandom cut out. If they would have used a platform like VLive of kiswe they could have done well over 400k.

Illegal streamers are not the problem nor are the numbers low. These are very good numbers so stop being mad smh. 😑😑😑

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!