GP999 Fans, who are your top 3 standout picks for fancams?

• Mine

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I said it before in another thread and I'll say it again Xia Yan fking killed it.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't know how many times I watched this she just puts a smile on my face

I really hope Bora get through the next stage because her cell is so shaky

• obvious stan choice

External Content www.youtube.com

obvious visual choice

surprise choice - decided to watch fancam after seeing her being outspoken and organizing team-talk

• I'm not really one for these fancams, prefer the whole group ones

But Liang Qiao getting her foot caught in her dress and how she handled that so well was interesting, curious if that is from the aired version or the second un-aired version they all must have done to explain all the inconsistencies we have seen throughout these

around 1:09 it happens

But I am just going to use this as an opportunity to post my Fav's fancam

EDIT - didn't see the Top 3 fancams thing, I don't really have that but this girl is gone next episode (too far back in votes to have a chance) and I think she is one of the most beautiful contestants so I'll post hers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!