Girls Planet Yes or Yes Performance comparison

• Group 1

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Group 2

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First off, I think these unedited versions are much better than the constant cutting back and forth to reactions in the audience/judges

I thought both teams did well, but Team 1 was the obvious winner to me, the judges thought it was much closer than I did so I wonder what it is they saw I didn't

The Members of Each Group are;

Group 1 - Jiwon, Hyerim, Chiayi, Moana, Chaehyun, Sumomo, Ayana, Yu Ling, Li Yiman

Group 2 - Doah, Sein, Wen Zhe, Xu Zi Yin, Momoko, Risako, Ririka, Cheukying, Chaeyun

Jiwon stood out to me, especially when you compare her with her equivalent in Group 2 I thought she was much better than Doah

Likewise with Hyerim over Sein (who still sounded good, just don't think she is used to smiling whilst performing, got like an Adams Family thing going on)

Happy for Chiayi to have a good performance, Moana and Ayana were both really good to me as well

Yu Ling, Yiman, and Sumomo I barely noticed but that could be because it is too many girls performing at once

Watching Live I thought Wen Zhe improvement was overexaggerated, but she surprised me re-watching without the edits, she really did bounce back somewhat from that dreadful first performance in Helicopter

Ririka and Risako both looked the part to me, but Xu Zi Yin was the best for that performance to me

To me I think 9 members are a bit much for these performances because there are a few girls there who had no real chance to stand out, and if I look back on previous produce competitions ALL of my favorite performances had less than 9 members, it is simply too many for these kind of shows but hopefully once more are eliminated they will be able to do that

What did you guys think of the performances? Did the right group win?

• team 1 performance was more fluid and felt much more 'full' and vibrant

there were some moments with adlibs and with trainees trying to add some soft chants it just felt overall as better performance

• Team 1 was much better

Team 2 was good too but i don't know i feel like Doah is always over exaggerating with her facial expressions that it end up being annoying for the viewer

I suspect she overplayed her persona after seeing how good Group 1 were, and made that decision last minute without any practice so no feedback on how it actually looked, just trying to add something to get her team the win but yeah it backfired for me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!