Reviewing Girls Planet 999 performances (episode 2)

• I don't know jack about this show, I just watch their performances off YouTube. I don't know any of these trainees or anything, nor do I care if they lose or win. These are not all the performances just some I found off YouTube. Sorry, I couldn't find the names of the girls preforming since I looked in the comments and only found 1 or 2 names, not trying to sound rude I just have no clue who they are.

Number 1: Yujin preforming bubble pop

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not much to say, it's not jaw dropping but she seems to be the only talented girl in this whole show, there's another girl, I can only remember her face, and her grey....green...hair but she seems good too. Nothing to gag over though. 7/10

#2 - I don't know their names because it doesn't say who they are in the video...preforming ICSM

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well. It's terrible. The dancing is fine, nothing worth living for though. The vocals? terrible. If Twice can't even sing this song on encores without hurting their throats screaming the high notes why did they think they could do this without sounding a mess? 4/10

#3 Seungeon preforming paradise lost

The dancing is fine, the dancing is fine in all of these performances, but their vocals just ruin it all, yes, I know it's hard to sing while dancing, but I can't be captivated by your performance if your singing bad. People in the comments say she's stable, well...if that's stable then she's giving itzy a run for their money. 5/10

#4 Ruiqi preforming Snapping

This is the girl I was talking about that could be a front runner, She's somewhat stable, and doesn't just blatantly suck. 7/10

#5 Yizou and Tzu Ling preforming Maria

It's fine. It's not bad they sound fine...kind of. 5/10

#6 I can't find their names preforming Gogobebe

I can't find there names sorry, I have not watched one episode of this show since I will not give my views to Mnet. It's mediocre at best, A lot of these trainees just have no stage presence, I'm not talking about this performance but a lot of the performances bore me.

#7 Don't know their names preforming Wow thing

It's good, It's good. yes, it's fine. They sound good. 7/10

Best performance: Snapping By Ruiqi

Worst: ICSM

• What did you think of Bounce Back, it has my Favorite contestant Jiyoon there

also Whatta Man has 2 of my Favorites in Jiwon and Yubin

I think they were both from the 2nd Episode (I could be wrong)

• There both good, I missed these performances but both of them are good.

• These were the last 3 Performances that I could find from the 2nd Episode if you wanted to review them

Oh wait there was also this performance, curious if you can guess the girl who is the overwhelming favorite to win the entire competition from this performance (I am not joking)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!