The discography of Mr. Tyger dissapeared from Spotify

• I know the history of this group wasn't the best so its kinda sad to see that after they been either on a very long hiatus now or disbanded (not sure) that their whole discography dissapeared from Spotify. I don't looked to deep into Spotify so I didn't noticed when it exactly got missing (and I also forgot if I might did a post on this if that happend many months ago allready ...)

It's sad that some Chinese companys who are open to the rest of the world go such ways when their groups depart ...

I actually really liked their song called "All about you" so its sad that you can't listen to it anymore.

For everyone reading it and not knowing the group: Mr. Tyger debuted in 2018 and not even a year after debut they went public about different kinds of violance inside their agency, mainly about how the staff was abusing them physically and mentaly from being yelled at till the point that they said that their dance teacher would also beat them up for each mistake they did. And of cause the citizen of China said they can't or won't help cause this issue would be the group's own fault. A bit later they tried to escape their agency but had no idea how since it was impossible to cancle the contracts they had to their agency so a member decided to go onto a survival show wich made his agency pretty pissed and especially cause that guy won and than re-debuted with a group called UNINE in 2019 ...

Ooof... I hope at least that these dudes are safe now and don't have to deal with their stupid agency anymore

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!