Tell me your TOP 3 favourite TMap episodes

• Where all my fellow TMap watchers?šŸ˜Š

Since TMap Season 2 ended i'm going to rewatch season 1 and season 2 while patiently waiting for their comeback and TMap season 3.

Now tell me which are your TOP 3 favourite TMap episodes?

šŸ’ŽLet me start:

1. Ep. 58: I think this explains everything, Everyday is Treasures and Teumes song

2. Ep. 39+47: I loved seeing them taking care of the kids

3. Ep 42+43: I enjoyed seeing them having fun together

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

these are my faves :groovins::groovins::groovins:

• My choices may change since I have yet to watch the 2nd half of season 2. But my most rewatched episodes areā€¦

External Content youtu.be

• TMAP S2 Ep. 56 will always be special to me since it's the very first time TREASURE got to meet K-Teumes personally. I love how it went, and the production team were still able to make the episode private and focused on the boys. :pepe-sad:

This one is very funny. Poor Junghwanie, hahaha. 2x

These X-Man episodes are hella entertaining and thrilling! 2x

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!