Looks like the defamation charges on Sohye's bullying accusations were dropped

• [enter-talk] THE RESULTS FROM THE INVESTIGATION INTO KIM SOHYE'S SCHOOL ASSAILANT RUMORS TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE
    The below was written by the person alleging to Kim Sohye's school violence
    pann-choa.blogspot.com

I've checked 4 websites and they all seem to say the same thing.

Basically what happened is that

1. OP wrote a post alleging to Kim Sohye's school violence
    2. Kim Sohye's rep sued OP for "false information and defamation", they said that if OP deletes her post, they will drop the charges
    3. However, OP felt that if they deleted the post, the fact that Kim Sohye was a school bully will just become like something that never happened so they didn't delete the post
    4. The conclusion of the investigations cleared OP from the charges
    5. Reason: there was actually a record that the school violence committee of S*M* all-girl middle school had stating that they punished Kim Sohye for being a perpetrator
    6. So the post that OP wrote was not treated as false information

The OP isn't a victim either, their friend was. OP witnessed their friend being bullied

It does make sense. Sohye's company is run by her father, so the story (long suspected by others) that she was tricked into being an acting trainee was not completely true. (it is true that she was not fully informed though)

I don't know how to think about this. People thought she was rigged in, however I truly doubt that. Her story made her interesting. But hearing all this, and that the OP got cleared which is really hard to do. I'm really mad for Han Hyeri to be honest. Her career never got to where it could have been with IOI if she had debuted.

I read all the comments saying that her company is media playing it. I counted the rankings, and there's no way it is natural. It seems like the company is twisting what happened because the report proved it.

Also even if Sohye's family is rich, there is no way they can disprove a file like that.

.....:////

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!