What was Dynamite Spotify and YouTube streams at the end of 2020

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dynamite had 570.5M streams on spotify and 741M views on youtube by the end of 2020

edit: better numbers above

Ok because I’m trying see if it’ll be on the top 10 IFPI list for 2021 as well, and it seems if VERY likely!

It’s gained a little under 500 million streams on Spotify this year as well and a little around 439 million on YouTube. This doesn’t take into account streams from local streaming services.

And we still have 5 months left. I predict Butter and Dynamite will be in the top 10!

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

You never fail me

:pepelove2:

• Ok because I’m trying see if it’ll be on the top 10 IFPI list for 2021 as well, and it seems if VERY likely!

It’s gained a little under 500 million streams on Spotify this year as well and a little around 439 million on YouTube. This doesn’t take into account streams from local streaming services.

And we still have 5 months left. I predict Butter and Dynamite will be in the top 10!

It will along with butter.

Bcoz by april , billboard said it was 2nd biggest song in world so far.

It will do 2 years in top 10 !

Butter can be top 5 or top 3, depending on how they add physical single with digital. Considering the pricing. ( should top it, if they base it on revenue)

• Ok because I’m trying see if it’ll be on the top 10 IFPI list for 2021 as well, and it seems if VERY likely!

If Dynamite is in 2021 top 10 Ipfi again, it will be so epic...

:angryr::angryr::angryr:

I could already see the meltdown...

:sweatr:

Its also still at #17 on AM, its been consistently higher there, so it probably has relatively more streams compared to other songs from non-Spotify platforms.

However, it has less sales this year than last year.

I wonder if Butter has a shot at #1? It is probably leading everything in global downloads, and it's pretty close to driver's license in total streams across youtube (all videos) + spotify (all audios)

wow, hadn't even thought about this!

dynamite was really THAT song.

• I wonder if Butter has a shot at #1? It is probably leading everything in global downloads, and it's pretty close to driver's license in total streams across youtube (all videos) + spotify (all audios)

It can if its physical album counted as physical singles and added in it

• I wonder if Butter has a shot at #1? It is probably leading everything in global downloads, and it's pretty close to driver's license in total streams across youtube (all videos) + spotify (all audios)

I’m predicting it for #1 for now. Especially if it’s on the upcoming album and Samsung promos kick in.. I feel like it’ll have 700+ million views on both Spotify and YouTube by year end!

• I’m predicting it for #1 for now. Especially if it’s on the upcoming album and Samsung promos kick in.. I feel like it’ll have 700+ million views on both Spotify and YouTube by year end!

Drivers License has almost a billion filtered Spotify streams so far, it would be hard to dethrone it. I bet IFPI downweighs YT streams. I'm not sure Butter's digital sales are enough.

At least the groups competition on IFPI will be a bit more interesting this year, though BTS will win. Theres finally one other current relevant global group in Maneskin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!