[Pannchoa] If proven true, Kris Wu could receive the maximum sentence of death penalty for raping a minor in China

• I think you misunderstood, he can be charged for rape, but not statutory rape if the victims were above the age of consent. The death penalty is only for statutory rape. He might get a much harsher sentence since his case became a public one. But not the death penalty, as he didn’t broke a Law that would justify this sentence.

They can’t just charge him for statutory rape when his victims where 16+. To many people know about his case for them to this.

Actually I wasn't talking about that at all and agree with you on that respect and what you said above and actually stated that in previous posts. I'm just stating that you said must be convicted. In China a conviction on a high profile case is a formality after a charge. It's over as soon as he is charged with whatever crime it is. If he is ever charged with whatever crime, he will be convicted of that crime.

• Actually I wasn't talking about that at all and agree with you on that respect and what you said above and actually stated that in previous posts. I'm just stating that you said must be convicted. In China a conviction on a high profile case is a formality after a charge. It's over as soon as he is charged with whatever crime it is. If he is ever charged with whatever crime, he will be convicted of that crime.

Ah ok, now I understand. I thought you mean charged for statutory rape to get him the death penalty. Yeah, if gets charged with anything that’s it for him.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!