Happy 2 years anniversary to KPOP's best selling sub-unit, EXO-SC

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My boys. SeChan are unique.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Their first mini doesn't deserve all the hate it gets. Borderline, Daydreaming >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Careers :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Legend Lee Know

• I actually prefer WAL to 1BV (the title tracks), is that considered unpopular opinion? :pepepizza:

Legend Lee Know

• Official Post

I actually prefer WAL to 1BV (the title tracks), is that considered unpopular opinion? :pepepizza:

I do too. What a Life is a fucking bop and I'm sorry that the people who don't like it hate having a good time. :wellr:

• I do too. What a Life is a fucking bop and I'm sorry that the people who don't like it hate having a good time. :wellr:

Yes :pepemusic::pepemusic:

Legend Lee Know

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!