Blinks i need help

• I’ve bought a membership/ticket for The Show and i can see they have withdrawn money from my bankaccount.

But in youtube i can’t see any stickers attached to my youtube name or any evidence that i have bought the ticket. :(

And i just found out that i cant log in on the mail i used to purchase the ticket.

Do you guys have any idea of what i should do or do you think the show and sticker will appear later on and be available for me?

• vip_yg_stan

Changed the title of the thread from “Blinks” to “Blinks i need help”.
  • Just to be safe, contact customer service and if you provide them with your credit card information, they will probably refund you the money. Then create another account and use that to buy the membership.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BLACKPINK | BIGBANG | GIRLS' GENERATION

• Happened to me days ago. No ‘welcome’ email. They refunded the money hours after and i was able to buy the membership. So i guess you just have to wait for a few hours.

If you bought the membership, go to the membership option in Bp’s channel. If you see that you need to buy the membership then i guess the process wasn’t successful.

• Happened to me days ago. No ‘welcome’ email. They refunded the money hours after and i was able to buy the membership. So i guess you just have to wait for a few hours.

If you bought the membership, go to the membership option in Bp’s channel. If you see that you need to buy the membership then i guess the process wasn’t successful.

What you’ve just explained have JUST happened to me. After a while i checked my bankaccount again and the money i thought they had withdrawn disappeared. Yees the process wasn’t sucessfull thankfully.

I have now bought the membership in another mail and i can see my membership now.

Thanks for the help and reply!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!