Treasure still doing well despite getting so many hates

• ikon and winner 5 years of career selling albums = Treasure's achievement within months

they are doing very well, the more people talk about them the more people try to look for them. their subs and followers increased rapidly.

they are still young, even 10 years from now they still have more time before army lmao.

just keep on hating them, since more people will notice their charm :danceb:

and bang yedam alone outsing every 4th gen bg main vocalist :shake-it:

• They are doing alright but no need to bring up older YG groups for physical sales comparison, just like it doesn't make sense to compare their digitals to Treasure's digitals, different eras different concepts different target audience imo.

The only thing holding them back is YG...

yeah... They're a rookie group but going on 8 months without Korean comeback, I gave up on stanning because I'm completely sure YG will never stop being stingy with music releases.

• They are doing alright but no need to bring up older YG groups for physical sales comparison, just like it doesn't make sense to compare their digitals to Treasure's digitals, different eras different concepts different target audience imo.

yeah... They're a rookie group but going on 8 months without Korean comeback, I gave up on stanning because I'm completely sure YG will never stop being stingy with music releases.

There is still hope, until we're not getting "2018 BLACKPINK," WINNER hiatus, and iKON hiatus and Japan shipment. :pepe-cross:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!