This is such a sweet hashtag by Armys

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

BTS are amazing and deserve all the love. Also I am thankful for all they do for Armys, the effort they put in even now working endless hours when artists at their stature could easily relax and take it easy.

My respect for them has increased manifold with all they did during covid and the joy they tried to spread to their fans and to the world in general. I will always be grateful to them.

• Seeing so many posts about how they have touched people with PTD and how they have helped people get through the pandemic has been so emotional.

I love how thoughtful they are.

• Seeing so many posts about how they have touched people with PTD and how they have helped people get through the pandemic has been so emotional.

I love how thoughtful they are.

Same, I am such a crier. I read some tweets again about how the song moved so many people and started weeping. Lol. I think PTD has certainly beaten Spring Day in making me cry the most.

• I sufferd so much because of COVID, had to work three times as hard as ever before because I'm a small business owner and still too young and new to it to face a bloody pandemic, was in fear of getting ill, then got it in the end, it was awful, I lost dear friends, family members and lifelong neighbours because of it, and the MV made me so emotional and hopefull for a better future, for a life without fear. And then a bunch of self-centred Klugscheisser goes on and vomits all over it. The song doesn't matter here, the message does. Thank you BTS for giving me an escape during all of this 💜 Stay safe everyone 💜

P. S. sorry for my english,it's not my first language, and I'm learning it by myself so I still cannot express myself well.

• I sufferd so much because of COVID, had to work three times as hard as ever before because I'm a small business owner and still too young and new to it to face a bloody pandemic, was in fear of getting ill, then got it in the end, it was awful, I lost dear friends, family members and lifelong neighbours because of it, and the MV made me so emotional and hopefull for a better future, for a life without fear. And then a bunch of self-centred Klugscheisser goes on and vomits all over it. The song doesn't matter here, the message does. Thank you BTS for giving me an escape during all of this 💜 Stay safe everyone 💜

P. S. sorry for my english,it's not my first language, and I'm learning it by myself so I still cannot express myself well.

Thank you for sharing your thought & story. It is a happy pill that you got healing from ptd.

Hope, you can get out of your suffering as soon as possible & this hard time makes you more strong than ever.

This pandemic has damaged most of our life. Hope, this thing will end as soon as possible from root.

Your English is really good.🙂

Wish you a happy, healthy life. May you be prosperous in your work.

Borhae(I purple you)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I am so sorry to hear what you went through 💜 I hope the situation gets better for you soon💜 and I am glad the song helped to give you a solace around this hard time💜 I am sure that’s what BTS intended to do with this song also don’t apologise, I could perfectly understand what you commented💜

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!