HAN SEO HEE Trial = Aug. 12 ; YANG HYUN SUK Trial = Aug. 13 (Now) ; B.I Trial = Aug. 27 (Now) -=*=- (2021.07.23)

• news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021070913205274911

HAN SEO HEE Trial event on July 23 did NOT take place.

So likely postponed due to Covid-19 ; No News on New Trial Date.

YANG HYUN SUK (ex-CEO YGe) had Trial Postponed (Covid-19) to Aug 13

B.I Trial Postponed (Covid-19) to Aug. 27 -- (2021.07.09)

The first trial of B.I (real name Kim Han-Bin), a former member of the group iKON, accused of (illegal) drug administration, was postponed in the aftermath of Covid-19 concerns.

The Criminal Affairs Agreement Department 25-3 (Senior Judge Kwon Sung-Soo and Park Jeong-Je) at the Seoul Central District Court said on the 9th that it will change the Trial to 1 a.m. on Aug. 27 for (B.I) Kim's alleged violation of the Narcotics Control Act (Hyangjeong), which was scheduled to be held at 2 p.m (July 9).

The court explained that it is impossible to attend the Trial because a suspected Corvid-19 virus occurred in the office of the Trial Prosecutor in charge. According to the Criminal Procedure-related Acts and subordinate statutes, criminal trials cannot be held without the attendance of Prosecutors.

In April 2016, B.I. was put on trial for buying LSD and marijuana and inhaling them several times, via a public interest report by Han Seo-Hee, a former YG Entertainment trainee (Note: HSH *never* was a YGe Trainee or Employee).

Han Seo-Hee (HSH) also raised an issue to the effect that the Police investigation (about illegal drugs and B.I) was ended due to a close relationship between the Police and YGe Agency. This allegation (from Han Seo-Hee), concerning those who bought LSD and other illegal drugs through her (HSH), was investigated by the Police during a Public Interest Report by the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission in June 2019.

In this case, four people, including B.I and former YGe CEO Yang Hyun-Suk, were put on Trial together. Yang's first preparatory Trial Hearing is set for July 16 at the Seoul Central District Court.

Meanwhile, Han Seo-Hee, who had done a Public Interest Report concerning B.I. and YGe officials, was exempted from prosecution for selling and distributing drugs to B.I. and others, due to being a Public Interest Informant (status). BUT, Han Seo-Hee was recently (June 2021) put on Trial for taking illegal drugs again while under her Probation period (a possible violation of said Probation).

The first Trial was held on June 9th (2021), at Seongnam branch of the Suwon District Court, after the Seongnam branch office of the Suwon District Prosecutors' Office indicted Han Seo-Hee (HSH). With the Prosecutor goal in Trial being to remove the current HSH Probation status. Han Seo-Hee was detained in a probation office in July last year (2020), when her Probation was challenged after she tested positive for illegal psychotropic drugs such as methamphetamine and amphetamine. The Prosecution canceled the Probation and indicted her (HSH) after the second offense during the probation period. Han Seo-Hee was subsequently released from Holding Jail, and her current Probation situation continued, following a HSH *HAIR TEST* that showed NO ILLEGAL DRUGS.

Han Seo-Hee was indicted on charges of inhaling marijuana with the (K-pop) Big Bang group member T.O.P. (violation of the Narcotics Control Act) and was sentenced to Three Years in Prison (as a *second* time repeat offender), which was instead converted to Four Years of Probation in (Sept.) 2017. If an additional illegal drug usage detection for HSH is recognized via this Trial during her Probation period, Han Seo-Hee will have to serve a (currently) suspended sentence of *Three Years in Prison* , plus an additional punishment sentence.

--- End ---

Edited 4 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “B.I Trial = Aug. 27 ; YANG HYUN SUK Trial = July 16 ; HAN SEO HEE Trial = July 23 -- (2021.07.09)” to “B.I Trial = Aug. 27 ; YANG HYUN SUK Trial = July 16 ; HAN SEO HEE Trial = July 23 -=*=- (2021.07.09)”.
  • can they leave bi alone

Yes , the B.I Illegal Drugs events (involving HAN SEO HEE) , date back to Year 2016 ... Which , IF determined GUILTY , as was say T.O.P of Big Bang Group , then the *standard* punishment for 'First Time Offender' B.I is: *ONE YEAR* of PRISON time , that gets converted instead to *TWO YEARS PROBATION* (NO JAIL TIME) , and PAY a MONEY FINE ... Which is what happened with T.O.P in his situation ... You DRUG PEE TEST for TWO YEARS , once per month , and that ENDS it , assuming no further illegal drugs usage is detected via the DRUG PEE TESTING ... So , T.O.P is now DONE with his PROBATION ... B.I could surely wish the SAME at this point ... Based on what I have read it of B.I's situation , my GUESS is that he will be determined GUILTY in his situation ... B.I made some statements to POLICE back in Year 2016 , that were incriminating of himself (is my estimate of it) ... But I guess we find out in the current TRIAL finally taking place again on Aug. 27, 2021 ... :)

• DrizlyTaeyang <--

As AKP FORUMS 'User Trivia' ... I am actually 'responsible' for creating

the 'Sunglasses = Read' (React Emoticon) ... Well , I *asked* an AKP FORUMS

*employee* to create it as a REACT option ... And upon reflection , over time ,

that AKP *Employee* did CHOOSE to create that REACT (Read) 'Sunglasses'

option ... Which , it works WELL , in that you can INDICATE that you did READ something ... WITHOUT saying that you AGREE or DISAGREE ... Which is

the whole idea of it ('Sunglasses' REACT choice) ... :)

That someone did REPLY to a THREAD that I created it ... I may NOT agree

with what is said ... BUT , I want to INDICATE ('Sunglasses') that I am

'paying attention' that someone DID REPLY (so they get CREDIT = 'Sunglasses').

Edited once, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “B.I Trial = Aug. 27 ; YANG HYUN SUK Trial = July 16 ; HAN SEO HEE Trial = July 23 -=*=- (2021.07.09)” to “HAN SEO HEE Trial = July 23 ; YANG HYUN SUK Trial = Aug. 13 (Now) ; B.I Trial = Aug. 27 (Now) -=*=- (2021.07.09)”.
  • krell

Changed the title of the thread from “HAN SEO HEE Trial = July 23 ; YANG HYUN SUK Trial = Aug. 13 (Now) ; B.I Trial = Aug. 27 (Now) -=*=- (2021.07.09)” to “HAN SEO HEE Trial = Postponed ??? ; YANG HYUN SUK Trial = Aug. 13 (Now) ; B.I Trial = Aug. 27 (Now) -=*=- (2021.07.23)”.
  • HAN SEO HEE Trial event did NOT take place on July 23, 2021

as originally set ... So assuming it is postponed due to Covid-19 concerns

to a later date ... Might be even set back in time to a September month date.

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “HAN SEO HEE Trial = Postponed ??? ; YANG HYUN SUK Trial = Aug. 13 (Now) ; B.I Trial = Aug. 27 (Now) -=*=- (2021.07.23)” to “HAN SEO HEE Trial = Aug. 12 ; YANG HYUN SUK Trial = Aug. 13 (Now) ; B.I Trial = Aug. 27 (Now) -=*=- (2021.07.23)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!